Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ver.1 dark knight with DX12 neck & sonar head. Will be doing a custom cape later.
IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

Wow, the sonar head looks great on the V1 Bat. Is the neck modified in any way?

Wow, the sonar head looks great on the V1 Bat. Is the neck modified in any way?

Yes, Maglor, thanks to your custom threads. :wave
I mod the neck by removing the rubber grommet. The sonar head was glued stick with a metal bolt nut.

Looks amazing!

I love how the cape looks natural and bunched perfectly on the shoulder/neck area, thats one thing that most companies like DCD or medicom fails.

Hello everyone. This my first post but I've been a long time reader. Just got a Hot Toys DX12 Batman. I took pictures of it and I wanted to share :)

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

Omg that thing looks mean! I want one!!

One of my favorite customs!

That thing is amazing

Looks amazing!

I love how the cape looks natural and bunched perfectly on the shoulder/neck area, thats one thing that most companies like DCD or medicom fails.

Just a SUPERB looking figure!!!

That is truly awesome!

Shortround that is awesome! :rock
The fabric belt looks really nice.

Thanks guys! Glad you like! Got an accurate belt coming soon. So I'll definitely be posting more pics then......or you can just check out Seb's DC thread. He already updated his. :lol

Im waiting to take updated pics of my Bat collection after I get my DX11 next month. Its been a good year for the Bat. :D

Back