Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here we have my Elvis1976 Scarecrow (note the clothes require a lot of futzing still, along with Tie and belt which I need to find) with the full TDK rogues gallery.

The Joker had custom hair added by Lforigno, and the Two Face as shown above is also a Elvis1976 custom.

Sorry for crappy pics - used the kitchen as it had better lighting, and my camera is really bad!

vich83.jpg

Nice Nice! I am still eagerly waiting for my Dent/Two Face ... going to be exciting to get it all setup and then finally take a new picture of everything Batman.... oh and hopefully get that Batsignal soon too... Did't HT say that they are going to make a Commisioner Gorden... Where is it???!!

void your scarecrow is ____ing badass. It's about time someone displays him with a dark and dirty suit, rather than a bright suit.

Thanks guys. :)

The lights in the bookcase are LED strips from Menards. Each one has 12 small individual LED's but I blocked out 8 of the lights on each strip (with black electrical tape) so just 4 are focused on the figure.

P1050811.jpg

I've been meaning to get a toysmon nurse outfit and trophy

I recommend it. The price has gone up a bit (around $35 now i think, and the trophy is an additional $9) and it may continue to go up.

Thanks guys. :)

The lights in the bookcase are LED strips from Menards. Each one has 12 small individual LED's but I blocked out 8 of the lights on each strip (with black electrical tape) so just 4 are focused on the figure.

P1050811.jpg

I recommend it. The price has gone up a bit (around $35 now i think, and the trophy is an additional $9) and it may continue to go up.

Lol at that pic, looks like Joker's about to Billie Jean in front of a million people on stage :lol

And yeah, I noticed, I've been nagging my dad to get me it lately.

Awesome collection Pennyworth - love those Joker goons! I need to put mine together with the masks I got from Dizzyarse! And is that a Spenser Gordon?

i guess you like the movie 'dark knight' right? :D

:lol the reason I started this insane hobby!

Awesome collection Pennyworth - love those Joker goons! I need to put mine together with the masks I got from Dizzyarse! And is that a Spenser Gordon?

Thanks bud. The goons were one of my earlier efforts and I was pretty happy with how they came out. Those are the sculpted masks, not the slip on versions. And yes, that's my Spenser Gordon, recently swapped out of his SWAT gear ;)

Great collection Pennyworth! :rock

:hi5: thanks man.

congrats on the beautiful collection. love it! :)

Me too! Thanks :1-1:

Sculpted masks - interesting, didn't know those existed! Close ups?

Some of the clothes have changed but here's my original post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2026295&postcount=29

TDK and Hot Toys have alot to answer for!

:lol I've sunk so much $ into TDK related stuff but I simply can't help myself. :panic:
Since the viral marketing started I've been completely obsessed with this film and the 1:6 stuff was just so amazing, it became the premier collectible to have for me. With all the customs and the community here, I've just been enjoying it more and more.

Last edited:
same here, TDK started it, specifically the BR Joker, all the previous things I had no love for, apart for the TDK original costume, but it was like 300$ by the time I joined the game

Back