Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah! Any other shots of your TF Exclusive BB Bruce/Batman in that kneeling pose. Never have seen it outside of promo shots. People thought I was crazy moving his elbows/shoulders to look like he's gonna toss a batarang. How long has he been like that?

Yeah I must admit it was a pain in the @ss getting him in that pose, I guess I have had him in that pose for a month or more now, hey I might crease his suit a bit but meh..

DSCF3507_zps1e98b105.jpg
DSCF3515_zpsf16b773f.jpg
DSCF3516_zps8f56d30b.jpg
DSCF3517_zpsf1637347.jpg

He is up high too, so the pose he is in looks even better. IMO.

Man, that is sweet.

When I get my DX 11, that's the exact set up I'm going to have of the 4 of them. Though I'll probably swap out the DX 12 display base with the DX 02 one, to match the Jokers (and have it be from TDK). Nice symmetry/book end quality there with both versions of Batman and Joker.

And that Jack Joker pose is amazing, it really stands out. Good job.

Yeah those Willy Wonka figures from Rainman are superb, I would love an oompa loompa or 2 :lol I much more prefer the 1970s Movie to the Johnny Depp one.
To answer your question, why I put gloved hands on Dent. I have no idea, I dont think he ever wears gloves in the movie ? I guess I done it so he looks different. If you say you've seen other custom Dents with gloves, then I have no idea why.

Yeah those Willy Wonka figures from Rainman are superb, I would love an oompa loompa or 2 :lol I much more prefer the 1970s Movie to the Johnny Depp one.
To answer your question, why I put gloved hands on Dent. I have no idea, I dont think he ever wears gloves in the movie ? I guess I done it so he looks different. If you say you've seen other custom Dents with gloves, then I have no idea why.

Actually, I plan to give my Dent at least one glove and I have a very good reason for that.

Judging by his face and suit, the entire right side of his body is badly burnt. Logically speaking this should include his hand too, yet the hand is completely unscarred.. This is a character design flaw imo, he should at least be wearing a single glove which is exactly what I will do to my Dent.

Actually, I plan to give my Dent at least one glove and I have a very good reason for that.

Judging by his face and suit, the entire right side of his body is badly burnt. Logically speaking this should include his hand too, yet the hand is completely unscarred.. This is a character design flaw imo, he should at least be wearing a single glove which is exactly what I will do to my Dent.

hmm interesting. Are you going to buy one or make one to fit the hands he already has

hmm interesting. Are you going to buy one or make one to fit the hands he already has

I'm looking for a gloved hand from another hot toy figure at the moment, the hard part is finding one that is suiting to hold a coin..

Back