Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Hot Toys makes a Gordon, because I'm regretting passing on that one. :slap

Would love a Gordon!

So far only got Bank Robber Joker and Joker 2.0 pre-ordered. BUT I have a Joker DX01, Batman DX02 and Harvey Dent all coming/ready to collect from some boardies:)

Even though I have Avengers figures pre-ordered I feel as though I am going to enjoy my Batman ones more! I just want the new Batman DX and a Bane now, then it is on to my first customs. I plan on Harvey Dent, Bruce Wayne and a Grumpy. A Gordon would be nice too, hopefully HT do release one. Oh and I guess a Cat Woman too:horror

Really need a couple more jobs, anyone got some?:lol

Rumour has it he's gonna be one of the Summer 2012 exclusives :dunno

Hope so too! Gary Oldman Gordon deserves more than 1 figure in my collection :rock
'Rumor' being the key word. :lol Not going to get excited until I see something substantial.

Gary Oldman's Gordon deserves a figure. Hopefully he comes with the batsignal. :pray:

I'm pretty sure a Gordon will pop up from ht if if not someone will put the custom one up for sell.

'Rumor' being the key word. :lol Not going to get excited until I see something substantial.

Gary Oldman's Gordon deserves a figure. Hopefully he comes with the batsignal. :pray:

True, but i've heard it now from 4 distinct sources, all based in Asia. So... let's hope.

And yeah, including a 1/6 Batsignal with it would be the most logical, and no brainer thing to do

Some key figures from my Batman collection.

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

Those are freaking awesome, but I don't really dig the Joker for some reason. Doesnt look crazy enough or something, can't put my finger on it. But that penguin ,that Rah's, That crow! <3

ahahhahah i need joker pants bad

My camera sucks , i appologize .

After my Myers masks sell on ebay i will be moving my TDK to my big cabinet .

Now that i look at my pics , geeez my collection looks messy

Thanks brother

Heh. I don't think I'd have posted that picture yet. A pantsless decapitated Joker in an interrogation room leaves you wondering what Batman was up to.

SnakeDoc

ahahhahah i need joker pants bad

My camera sucks , i appologize .

After my Myers masks sell on ebay i will be moving my TDK to my big cabinet .

Now that i look at my pics , geeez my collection looks messy

Thanks brother

its always messier before the dawn... wait thats not the line from the film??? are you sure???

‎"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Dark Knight".

photo.jpg

Gordon-2.jpg

Thanks to Denny Kim and Iminime! LOVE the figure, the sculpt/paint is just incredible! And the outfit, particularly the jacket, is really well done too!

Sorry for the crap iPhone pics. Will do a proper shoot soon.

____....I screwed up not getting this. :lol

Not necessarily - there's a couple (or aof least one, if I'm not mistaken) of Asian summer events end of July I think where the exclusives are still not all announced

Cool, didn't realize the Asian events have show exclusives as well, thought they all had the same :dunno

Back