Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking the pose, of that 89 Batman, Maglor :clap

Also what did you do your bats, any customs at all? It looks good and the cape looks natural without those extra puffiness on em.

Love the collection. Excellent posing.

Thanks. :wave

Liking the pose, of that 89 Batman, Maglor :clap

Also what did you do your bats, any customs at all? It looks good and the cape looks natural without those extra puffiness on em.

Thanks. The only "modification" to my "89 Bat is that I used a few black paper-clips to keep the cape a little more flat in back.

This is not my entire Batman collection, but I thought I'd share a few pics of my newly assembled Jack Nicholson Joker figure. This is clearly not the Hot Toys release, but an actual CUSTOM.

The clothes were tailored by Betomali, the sculpt was painted by myself, and made by Dean (Ima) of the Sideshow freaks forum. Please let me know what you think!

jokernew.jpg

^ Agreed about the paint but I really like the sculpt and the clothes and body. beto has got to be one of the most talented people on this forum next to Adam.

How lame. Thats a smart way to go if that encourages photo size signatures on mobile devices. And when was this changed?

How lame. Thats a smart way to go if that encourages photo size signatures on mobile devices. And when was this changed?

Not sure as I only just started using sigs. It was definitely recent though, and it's not worked it way through the system yet I guess because my sig is getting auto resized still

Back