Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, now I see it. At first I thought the photo of it in the box had the arms down, so it was articulated. Still pretty decent for $48. IMO.
I just looked it up on ebay they have a last stand statue for 30. they do almost look like a hot toy. It's clearly the same head as hot toys....heck they might have just molded these up with the clothes on. I guess it you don't wanna repose it some would love it

Here is my take on the comic book version DOFP. I decided to go with the look of the inside of the comic (blue jeans).

zbub.jpg

tfot.jpg

1jax9.jpg

I don't care for the boot either. They are the new ACI ones, they have pegs holes but the front of the boot are hollow. what boots would you recommend? I was going for the look shown on these panels.
UNCX142017_col.jpg

I don't know what happened to my comment which seemed to have not appeared on here -- but I'll say it again: great custom, onethousandmasks!

I don't care for the boot either. They are the new ACI ones, they have pegs holes but the front of the boot are hollow. what boots would you recommend? I was going for the look shown on these panels.
UNCX142017_col.jpg

I know your trying to stay as close to the comics as possible but I'd personally go with some brown ones. The contrast is a little messed up
because of all the brown he's wearing. If black is what you're trying to stick with. Then go with something with laces? Maybe these? These would also allow articulation in the ankles.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/390861723339

I don't know what happened to my comment which seemed to have not appeared on here -- but I'll say it again: great custom, onethousandmasks!

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Maybe v2 cobra commander boots?

I think I have an extra pair in my parts bin. Ill try them out. I would have to paint them black, since they dark grey in color though.

Last edited:
Back