Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More progress....

u9egezun.jpg

a7ujejy2.jpg

*cough* showoff *cough* :lol
Looking awesome Rahmier, can't wait to see this one final. :rock

looking good man. the hair almost looks more like the 70s hair than the future hair. Killer custom! The claws are great!

You have a PM sir

looking good man. the hair almost looks more like the 70s hair than the future hair. Killer custom! The claws are great!

You have a PM sir

It's a mix of the 2 styles since I love the 70s look too. This could work for both looks without the grey hair

Great custom Rahmier84! Love the head sculpt.

Thank you kind sir!

Fantastic custom DoFP Wolverine! I hope you take more photos of it with a lighter background. Some of the detail gets swallowed up by the black against the figure.

Ah, thank you very much, sir!

This makes me even more anxious for the arrival of the components I need to start my own custom Wolverine.

You guys are doing amazing customs! I tried to make one, bur suit didn't turn out as expected...anyways, here it is.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Well, it's not articulated for one... The pants almost look sculpted...though I have to say, the arms look nice without joints.

Ah, now I see it. At first I thought the photo of it in the box had the arms down, so it was articulated. Still pretty decent for $48. IMO.

Back