Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't need to use magnets if you could size the hole and the face plate peg the same. I mean magnets would be cool but the peg and hole seems easier... Then again I'm not a sculptor.

You wouldn't need to use magnets if you could size the hole and the face plate peg the same. I mean magnets would be cool but the peg and hole seems easier... Then again I'm not a sculptor.

True I think they might just slide in if I do it just right...thanks man. Love to hear ideas like these

Quick paintup before casting
nerynare.jpg

y2egume8.jpg

My wolverine so far, Ebay head, ebay claws, and ebay body, which is a little to light but will do for now.

Rahmier MOTHER OF MOSES OH MY WORD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! how did you pull that off also why not a relaxed mouth? That is the FOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHIIIZZZLLLLLEEEE! Do you have plans to do the body as well and suit as well actually Tony Mei could pull it off

Thanks brother I am debating making it have interchangeable face plates so you could do a relaxed expression. I'm glad you like it! What you got against a sculpt showing teeth? Ha ha

He has No Fangs, Wolverine Has Canines Teeth and HE should have a set.....So Why can't you do that mouth mod on my hulk? you don't think you could pull it off?

I can add some canines! I probably could but I think what's best is just a new headsculpt for that project. It would look better than what I could do...maybe

Rahmier, I just want to encourage you here. Not sure if you realize this, but you have taken two of the most sought-after headsculpt concepts in the hobby, which people have been begging for for years, and have brought them to life in a matter of weeks! I think the biggest challenge for you will be getting a finished product quality that holds up to the current standards. Texture of the sculpt, paint finish and whatnot. But even as they are right now, I'm sure there are plenty of Freaks who'd be willing to take them off your hands!! KILLER job, man.

Rahmier, I just want to encourage you here. Not sure if you realize this, but you have taken two of the most sought-after headsculpt concepts in the hobby, which people have been begging for for years, and have brought them to life in a matter of weeks! I think the biggest challenge for you will be getting a finished product quality that holds up to the current standards. Texture of the sculpt, paint finish and whatnot. But even as they are right now, I'm sure there are plenty of Freaks who'd be willing to take them off your hands!! KILLER job, man.

Thanks man that means alot to me. I will have some casting of each to offer up, by pm only, soon. I don't know if I can offer them painted as I am booked solid for the next few months. But unpainted will be offered up for sure. I wish I could paint each one for you guys but I just don't have the time. Thanks again FreedomandGlory!

Rahmier You are good and I estimate in about 1 year or so longer full kits will be customized and pumped out, we need more stateside guys like you Steve G. etc.

in the meantime I have a friend on Facebook you all that does collaborations and customizations Id like to introduce you all to Michael Skram II from Chico California is not limited to the designs on his page but go like it please, it would really encourage him as his mom has been going thru chemo treatment and his work is the only thing that keeps him balanced among other things.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Skram-II-Designs-16-scale-figures-and-miniatures/480776155357344

I've decided to do commission jobs so if you would like your Wolverine HS repainted like mine, shoot me a PM. Cheapest price around, guaranteed!

ge4unu5u.jpg

ebehaduz.jpg

Sorry for the double post in both threads, I'm just trying to spread the word :)

Back