Show your 12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavlcade

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Star Wars colllecting focus over the last few years has been building the so called 'First 12' in 1/6 and now I feel I'm at a point where I have gotten to stage one...:lol

Obviously some of these are going to get upgrades and in particular Luke is definitely a stand in for now. But having said that I thought I'd share a pic. Some of these are stock, some kitbashes and customs.

Here we are:

12%20line%20up_hi%20res_zpsvhu0v1yp.jpg

12 line up_hi res_01.jpg
12 line up_hi res_02.jpg

I'll upload a few close ups if anyone wants to see.

In the meantime let's see yours.

Is that a repainted SSC Kenobi? It looks incredible. That Leia is nice to. Great collection!

Nice pics everyone! Love the expression on Emperor Palpatine - all I can think is he's thinking, "Dang it, someone stole my froyo out of the fridge again!"

Thanks guys.

Yeah it's a repainted SS Kenobi. I have a copy of the HT head incoming so that I can see whether it justifies an upgrade, as well as boots and outer robe to upgrade.

I am to waiting for the head sculpt of obi-wan from ht to come in. I also upgraded the boots but kept everything else sideshow until I can find the hands and the belt for him

Great line up Chakaman, I love that we have the same head on our DST, some people will think it's a stock release. :lol

My Star Wars colllecting focus over the last few years has been building the so called 'First 12' in 1/6 and now I feel I'm at a point where I have gotten to stage one...:lol

Obviously some of these are going to get upgrades and in particular Luke is definitely a stand in for now. But having said that I thought I'd share a pic. Some of these are stock, some kitbashes and customs.

Here we are:

12%20line%20up_hi%20res_zpsvhu0v1yp.jpg

View attachment 219365
View attachment 219366

I'll upload a few close ups if anyone wants to see.

In the meantime let's see yours.

Wow the Original 12 Look GREAT in your display! My favorite as a kid was the Death Squad Commander, you've done an awesome job representing him. I love the original black and gray contrast compared to the all black outfits! Very Cool setup

Back