Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's potato quality, but here is my current Boba Fett/Clone Collection before and after moving from a room to a whole house
SX4lLNX.jpg

Fkqm3wV.jpg

Vy8L66k.jpg

I have both and they are different, not the body and size, but the Marmit is a ROTJ Pilot and old Medicom is an ANH Pilot.

I know about the differences with the Stormtroopers from film to film, but not on the Tie Pilot. I thought they were all the same except for the markings on their helmets. Is the RAH Pilot undersized like all the others in this line?

I know about the differences with the Stormtroopers from film to film, but not on the Tie Pilot. I thought they were all the same except for the markings on their helmets. Is the RAH Pilot undersized like all the others in this line?

The TIE Pilots were also different. Mostly you can se on the chest-boxes where the rockers and buttons differ a bit and there is also an added hose. But the Medicom makes an ANH Pilot with ROTJ hose, still a very cool figure. But indeed it is a bit small, though ok for other Medi figs.

Ya know, if SSC doesn't make a Stormie; I'm going to invest in some 3D printed armor.

It's potato quality, but here is my current Boba Fett/Clone Collection before and after moving from a room to a whole house

Fkqm3wV.jpg

I see you have the special edition Sith and Jedi books on the bottom shelf. Both are pretty cool. Whats the 3rd one? I don't remember seeing that one before.

Not really. They pop up on ebay now and then.

The TIE Pilots were also different. Mostly you can se on the chest-boxes where the rockers and buttons differ a bit and there is also an added hose. But the Medicom makes an ANH Pilot with ROTJ hose, still a very cool figure. But indeed it is a bit small, though ok for other Medi figs.

What do you think is an appropriate price for this Marmit.

The Tie Pilot, from my experience, was always the least expensive of the Marmits. I use to see them go anywhere from $60 loose to $90 MIB....Lately, they've gone from $100.00 to $149.00. Still not bad compared to what today's figures typically go for.

Last edited:
"appropriate"

More like "reasonable". And yeah, I'm still saving some cash before getting one of the Marmit TIE Fighter pilot even after I swap a Naked2 body on the Medicom Tie Figter. My last Marmit purchase was a AT-AT driver that cost me US$ 300+.

There was one on eBay for 90quid the other day - a tie pilot.
The at at driver is rarer and I've not seen one for ages

Edit just looked and both the tie is still on eBay uk and there is a at at driver for 149quid

The Tie Pilot, from my experience, was always the least expensive of the Marmits. I use to see them go anywhere from $60 loose to $90 MIB....Lately, they've gone from $100.00 to $149.00. Still not bad compared to what today's figures typically go for.

Boba Fett was the cheapest of all Marmit figures, I have even seen it sell MIB for $20 a couple years ago.

Boba Fett was the cheapest of all Marmit figures, I have even seen it sell MIB for $20 a couple years ago.

WOw that's nuts.

I would have gotten him then ! LOL.

Well I need to find me some TIE's

$265 seems like a lot for 2 don't you think?

Back