Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recently got a sandtrooper figure. after hours of futzing, i think i finally got him looking pretty good. i couldn't get that pack as tight as i wanted so i ran the straps at an X pattern across his chest under the armor. now it sits nice and snug in that slot on his back. i also made my own "look sir droids" ring. it is just a small brass ring. i think it looks pretty good.

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

Looking good Craw! :rock TBH I never would have known that the ring wasn't the EX piece. :huh

I'm digging the George Trooper. :chew

Quick question... what armor is he using? the leg armors don't look like SS to me (although since I don't yet OWN the SS Stromie, I can't make an educated statement there).

great pics, guys. love this thread.

just picked up the stormtrooper commander. he = all kinds of awesome.

034-1-1.jpg

025-8.jpg

yeah, i really had no plans to buy him even though i love the video game but a good deal popped up on ebay that i couldn't ignore. thought i was done with 1/6th sw but apparently not. i have bought vader, the sandtrooper, commander and phase 1 clone trooper in the span of a month...all of which are outstanding.

just got the hasbro scout trooper...gonna do porting to a hot toys body + detail tomy/gentle giant helmet...:naughty

P1080322.jpg

P1080326.jpg

P1080329.jpg

do i look cool mate!:lol

Last edited:
my unfinished scout..gonna need a pair of new gloves n some minor mob + weather..plan 2 respray the bike too...need some work on those..hope 2 post it when it's done.....:chew

P1080342.jpg

Back