Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off of a board member. Posted in the WTB section and he hit me up! Ash is officially in the mail today! AARRGGH!! Awesome!

Pete, put me down for x2 full sets on the Ash clothing. IF it happens. :lol I really hope it happens. I'm kind of depending on it. Beto Hero Ash and Deadite Ash don't fulfill their true potential without proper clothing.

Wow that was a lucky find on the WTB section congrats :hi5:

Don't worry i will sort you out eventually. If these do not get made now i will invest in a sewing machine and do it myself.
But that may take a while as i am out of practice and very @n@l when it comes to Ash :lol

Pete i thought you might like to see these Evil dead prints my photo does not do there quality any justice A4 and £4.99 each. ( i had to put my card over the exposed boobs )

Darth118.jpg

pm your e-mail address if your interested i can send you some pics of others i have a realy nice Return Of the Living Dead,Dawn Of The Dead,
Jason,Leatherface,Freddy and some nice Hammer Horror and Dario Argento prints there all A4 though but the print quality is realy good very vivid colours.

This is my progress so far for my Ash custom, need to darken the shirt and weather the pants. Hoping to get a harness and possible head sculpt from Peteskywalker in the future.

DSCF1460.jpg

HitFigure... haven't run across that one.

How's the quality on it? I usually avoid the "off brand" bodies as they tend to be loose; but the build on this looks great for Ash.

All I know is the arms and torso are different tones. So they would be ideal for super heroes and fully clothed customs. I don't own any personally so I can't speak on the quality of them.

I thought it would be a big difference based on the pic on eBay but when I received it in hand it was barely noticeable did pick up a soldier story body too so will see which one looks better

There's an infamous recaster offering a Beto head on eBay. I just wanted to warn my fellow board members before they dropped money on it. I was afraid this would happen.

Back