Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Its my only BETO I own at the moment. Really like him!

The hand I got at a craft store, Its a Hand manikin that one uses for drawing. It was $15. I had it sitting around and I saw it and looked at the glove and though "hmmmmm" :)

:rock Thanks for the info brother. For sure going to hunt for one of these. For years I've been wanting a display hand for a glove I bought online.

BruceSoup.jpg

"Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?"

"Nope, just me baby"

AODAshcustomwip.jpg

Still wip but he's getting there :)

Beto head with SS shirt, hand, boots and shotgun. The pants were off ebay and the belt id from Two Face. The body is an older style TT.

looks great man, like your weathering, will you be changing the pants?

Ideally I would like normal brown pants for him. However, in person you can't see the corduroy aspect and it looks great.

I will still be on the look out for my permanent solution but these look ok for now.

Best part of customs is you can upgrade them with better stuff later.

Not sure if I'm finished, but I feel like I'm at a good stopping poing on my Possessed Ash from Evil Dead II.

posasha.jpg

posashb.jpg

posashc.jpg

posashd.jpg

It is a TTL with a fixed neck... in general it kind of sucks because the neck is too thin looking. But it actually works pretty well for a possessed Ash. The sculpt was a fixed neck version from Beto; but I took the plunge and modified it to work on this body :google

TTL's aren't too bad and have similar proportions to HT and are compatible with them; but sometimes they have weak joints. But you can't beat them for the price: TTL 3.0

Ok I thought it was a soldier story but they are very skinny compared to a hot toys body.
I completely forgot about the TTL thanks for reminding me :)

Ok I thought it was a soldier story but they are very skinny compared to a hot toys body.
I completely forgot about the TTL thanks for reminding me :)

Happy to help :duff Soldier stories are definitely a better option for a normal figure and not to expensive if you shop around for loose ones.

Thank ya, funny thing is I've had parts for a long time... but never a close enough shirt. Then I was rooting through my parts bin for Pete and in bag with Shaun of the Dead parts I found the shirt with two breast pockets :lol I know I went through my bin at least twice looking for one, but since it was in a bag of (what I thought) of the same items I never looked in it :lol

So once I found the shirt I went ahead with finishing him :lol

Back