Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous! Great figure there.

Thanks. Im still trying to figure out how to get the ankles to stay in the boots though.

I bought the pieces from Beto, but I put him together....I took the ankle "anchors" from the muscle body feet and put them into the boots, but they are still a loose fit..Ive been trying to super glue them into the boot, but my glue wont "stick" for whatever reason...:lol

Sweet Ash Man!!!:clap

Oh and welcome to the 1/6 custom Ash club!:hi5:

:1-1::hi5:

What did you use for the color on that? It looks awesome!

Its penciled on 22 11"x17" Bristol Board taped together. Then inked then colored in Prisma Color Markers. Different shades of Greys, Reds, Greens and Oranges. There are also some tans and browns in there as well as blues and yellows for Lord of Darkness. Im actually thinking about adding more to it to cover the full width of the wall.

I posted this already today in all things dead..but I think Ash posts should go with Ash threads. Here's a Sideshow oldie but goodie !

DSCN4940.jpg

DSCN4945.jpg

S-Mart Ash ! An Advocate of Zombie Free shopping
DSCN4966.jpg

Great art mate realy dig the style and colour choice.

Thanks!

You should do prints. I think you could make yourself some loot if you were to sell them at conventions bro.

Thanks! Im thinking about it. Im actually thinking about adding more to both sides, but I recently dislocated my shoulder so after my arm/shoulder fully heals, Ill look into that.

I still need to find a place to scan something this large too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Thanks! Im thinking about it. Im actually thinking about adding more to both sides, but I recently dislocated my shoulder so after my arm/shoulder fully heals, Ill look into that.

I still need to find a place to scan something this large too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't necessarily mean a print of the art there, but if you did movie specific prints that would be awesome. I dig your style. I'm sure you could do well at comic and horror cons. 8x10 or 11x17 (which is the best IMO for art prints) that would be sick!

Not saying that wouldn't be an awesome print though. It would. Maybe you could cut it into portions, scan them separately, put them together, shrink it down and print it 27x40?

I didn't necessarily mean a print of the art there, but if you did movie specific prints that would be awesome. I dig your style. I'm sure you could do well at comic and horror cons. 8x10 or 11x17 (which is the best IMO for art prints) that would be sick!

Not saying that wouldn't be an awesome print though. It would. Maybe you could cut it into portions, scan them separately, put them together, shrink it down and print it 27x40?

Oh I getcha! It would definitely help pay for this hobby! :lol

:hi5:

Love the Ash man. Beto's stuff is so amazing. Where did you get the hand that your Freddy glove is on? I've been looking for something like that for awhile now.

Thanks! Its my only BETO I own at the moment. Really like him!

The hand I got at a craft store, Its a Hand manikin that one uses for drawing. It was $15. I had it sitting around and I saw it and looked at the glove and though "hmmmmm" :)

Last edited:
Back