Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of downsizing to a Spider-Man and Buffy collection only. They would free up A LOT of space AND MONEY!!!!

In fact, that's all I have displayed right now. All of my other non-related Spider-Man and Buffy statues are in storage. I don't want my collection turning into this whirlwind of chaos. I like to keep things elite and focused, so I'm going to have to make some decisions this year.

Yea same here that is why I am selling some stuff, or I have been. Mainly going to keep it to everything Indy and Buffy, Star Wars right now I am doing villains only, except when C3PO and R2D2 come out then I have to get those or if they do a new Han. Marvel I am keeping to only very select ones.

Yea same here that is why I am selling some stuff, or I have been. Mainly going to keep it to everything Indy and Buffy, Star Wars right now I am doing villains only, except when C3PO and R2D2 come out then I have to get those or if they do a new Han. Marvel I am keeping to only very select ones.

I'm really wanting to get all of my autographs framed as those are my "pride and joys." I have about 40 total, so it's going to cost an arm and a leg....literally. :lol These statues would give me the money to do it right and I'd have plenty left over too. So I guess time will tell what I do....

I'm really wanting to get all of my autographs framed as those are my "pride and joys." I have about 40 total, so it's going to cost an arm and a leg....literally. :lol These statues would give me the money to do it right and I'd have plenty left over too. So I guess time will tell what I do....

That is pretty sweet! I have a bunch too but I maybe cherish about 10 of them.

That is pretty sweet! I have a bunch too but I maybe cherish about 10 of them.

I miss the old days when you put pictures into a frame and they lasted a lifetime.

NOW, you have to get them matted....but not just any kind of matting. It needs to be acid-free. Then, you need special glass. Then, you need them sealed, etc. etc. :banghead

I miss the old days when you put pictures into a frame and they lasted a lifetime.

NOW, you have to get them matted....but not just any kind of matting. It needs to be acid-free. Then, you need special glass. Then, you need them sealed, etc. etc. :banghead

Meh, I get the acid-free matte and that is about it. Other than that I get just standard photo frames. They aren't under constant light and especially not outdoor light so I don't see it being a big deal to me.

Meh, I get the acid-free matte and that is about it. Other than that I get just standard photo frames. They aren't under constant light and especially not outdoor light so I don't see it being a big deal to me.

Yeah, but I just get paranoid. I'd rather just do it all 100% right and not have to worry about them once displayed. Because if I don't, I'll have to hear people say "Well, if you would have just done this,etc., etc.....then you wouldn't have had that problem."

As well all know, collecting is tough. It's hard to make money for bills, let alone for fun stuff like expensive collectibles. I know how long it took me to collect the buffy stuff we have. I started late in 2005. And it's hard work because you have to search for the best deals. One time I got a figure for a penny, and another time I got 5 for 25. I got a damn good deal on my scythe and a couple of my PF's. You just really have to browse. I also can't tell you how much I saved on quite a few 12" because I was at the right place at the right time. But no matter what dollar you pay, you are still paying with your hard earned cash. Which is why our collection is just Buffy (with a side of Lara croft and a free LOD).

As well all know, collecting is tough. It's hard to make money for bills, let alone for fun stuff like expensive collectibles. I know how long it took me to collect the buffy stuff we have. I started late in 2005. And it's hard work because you have to search for the best deals. One time I got a figure for a penny, and another time I got 5 for 25. I got a damn good deal on my scythe and a couple of my PF's. You just really have to browse. I also can't tell you how much I saved on quite a few 12" because I was at the right place at the right time. But no matter what dollar you pay, you are still paying with your hard earned cash. Which is why our collection is just Buffy (with a side of Lara croft and a free LOD).

Quoted for the truth! :lecture

But no matter what....I need that scythe. :drool :lol

Hello everybody ! Nice collections !

Since few days, I made really big changes in the display of my collection. Firstly, I put it in a different room. Secondly, I added new shelves. And finally, you can see a lot more of collectibles since the last time with all the new puchases I did since the few last months but also with all the items that were in my parents basement and that now are with the others.

In my parents basement, there are still Buffy and Dawn from the Summers Family album, deluxe GD and EOD Faith, MAC leather jacket Faith, Transformation Willow, TF Tara, MAC series one Buffy, rain of fire Wesley, Ring Angel, and finally Sideshow PG Buffy (the one with no jacket), all of them in their boxes opened. In few weeks, I should be able to add them to the rest of my collection, and I should add new shelves because as you can see I used a lot of boxes to put levels, boxes like MAC or DST ornaments boxes, Halloween palz boxes, MAC or DST busts boxes.

Don't hesitate to click because images are really big and you will be able to see really big pics of the collectibles. I hope you will like my display because I'm proud of the way my collection is now. Don't hesitate to post comments.

So I mentioned before I was getting some sketch cards done. They are coming in here and there. Here is a finished one I got:

buffy.jpg

This one is done by Chris Hoffman.

Back