Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely want more 12." I have all the SSC ones but I feel like they made some bad choices. Giving us Liam/Subway spike instead of characters like Anya.

I still would prefer someone to tackle Angel characters over Buffy ones but that will never, ever happen. Angel never receives any attention. It sucks for people like me who love it as much as I do. Sideshow tried, which I appreciate but of course we see how long that lasted. :(

I don't really collect Buffy stuff anymore because I've got everything I set out to get, and apart from the last Spike Marquette I wasn't interested in the last lot of statues.

The comics I read digitally so don't have had copies to clutter up the joint thank go as I long ago ran out of space.

As to keeping stuff long I will never let go of my premium format Spike and Angel nor my collection of Sideshow 12".

The only thing I would be dead keen on buying would be a new version of 12" Buffy/Angel Figs, but sadly thats highly unlikely to happen now. :(

I've been going all digital myself. I bought a Marvel subscription online and haven't looked back. I need to do that with Dark Horse.

image.jpg
I'm trying to use my Buffy 12" figures in 1:6 scale dioramas. Spike got a new jacket and umbrella.

That umbrella is awesome.

I got battle damaged Angel in today. He's so cool. I also received my Shells Illyria and a few Firefly mystery mini's.

AngelPuppets.jpg

Fireflyminis.jpg

I love the group shot, BG. :rock

They look awesome together.

Who makes the mystery minis??? I like those!

Not yet. And they only put out these three for Firefly. 2 are a part of their Science Fiction collection and the other was a Loot Crate ex.

I got to say....I'm getting a little depressed about the lack of Buffy stuff in the world of collectibles.

18 years since S1....time flies. :(

OooOoO those funkos are freaking awesome. Definitely need some more Firefly gear, especially desk sized. :rock

I got to say....I'm getting a little depressed about the lack of Buffy stuff in the world of collectibles.

18 years since S1....time flies. :(
Yeah, we got the Funko pops, but I don't know if we'll get a second wave of them.

I would love them to do mystery mini's for the show. That way we could get so many more characters than we can with pops.
They're releasing a Supernatural set later this year, which looks great.

Yeah, we got the Funko pops, but I don't know if we'll get a second wave of them.

I would love them to do mystery mini's for the show. That way we could get so many more characters than we can with pops.
They're releasing a Supernatural set later this year, which looks great.

Did you pick up Crowley yet? Had a change the other day, but passed. Saw Sam and Dean in Suit variants as well!!

What's coming in the new SPN wave?

Did you pick up Crowley yet? Had a change the other day, but passed. Saw Sam and Dean in Suit variants as well!!

What's coming in the new SPN wave?
I don't have Crowley yet. I think I will pick up the bloody variant version instead, which will be out soon. I picked up the Sam and Dean FBI suit variants last week. They're the first Sam and Dean ones I have so far. Will pick up the bloody variants to go with the Crowley version when I can.

There will be an FBI Castiel variant and a Castiel leviathan variant. I have seen the leviathan one, he has black dripping from his head and blood splatter as well, looks pretty good. Haven't seen an image of the FBI one. Though hopefully they will include an upside down badge lol.

They haven't mentioned any others to come as of yet. I wish they would make some new characters rather than reuse the same moulds over and over again. We need a Bobby and there are so many other monsters they could do.
This is probably the most disappointing line for me with Pops. Love the GoT and WD lines, but they could do more with Supernatural. Of course Buffy is another one they could do more with too.

There was a Convention Exclusive Metallic Blood splattered Crowley that I picked up too. Not too bad. I like it.

I need to get back into the Buffy series. Only Buffy and Angel for me so far.

There was a Convention Exclusive Metallic Blood splattered Crowley that I picked up too. Not too bad. I like it.

I need to get back into the Buffy series. Only Buffy and Angel for me so far.
I bought Buffy, Angel and Vampire Spike in a 3 pack for $30, so I was happy with that find.
I also purchased Wishverse Willow and Battle damaged Buffy. Still need to get Oz, regular Willow, regular Spike, Oz and the Gentleman.

I don't have high hopes that we'll get a second wave since it's been 8 months since these were released and there hasn't been any info on any new ones. I've also seen a list of the SDCC exclusives that Hot Topic will sell and there were no Buffy themed ones.

I bought Buffy, Angel and Vampire Spike in a 3 pack for $30, so I was happy with that find.
I also purchased Wishverse Willow and Battle damaged Buffy. Still need to get Oz, regular Willow, regular Spike, Oz and the Gentleman.

I don't have high hopes that we'll get a second wave since it's been 8 months since these were released and there hasn't been any info on any new ones. I've also seen a list of the SDCC exclusives that Hot Topic will sell and there were no Buffy themed ones.

I've seen that 3 pack! That's a good deal, especially with Vamp Spike. What's your favorite of the bunch?

I think Vampire Spike is my favourite of all the Buffy ones released so far :) Really wish they would do an Angel vamp as well

Back