Should SSC Make Firefly/Serenity figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should SSC make Firefly/Serenity Figures

• Yes but only 1/6

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Yes but only 1/4

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I don't care, I'll take anything!

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
There are plenty of sculptors around. Any ideas??

There's no way I'm gonna to get suckered into another internet forum customizer fiasco.

If we gotta do it ourselves, it's Bergholtz or bust. I doubt he's available/interested though.

Yeah, I want Trevor's sculpt too. I just wish he had more time to finish it. And I know once Mal sells well, he'll move on to the rest.

24 people isnt enough to make a convincing arguing to them. Come back when you have 2400 people. :emperor

Maybe not, but in many ways I consider those here to be a small part of the fan base.

I hate to go on about it, but it's the best example I have. Based on posts around here, as far as I can tell, around 3-4 ppl here purchased the QMx Serenity Replica (including myself).

I know for a total fact, that in the first 25 mins that she went up for pre-order to waitlist only ppl, QMx sold over 100 (that's over $200000 worth of orders, btw).

It's got to be at least 200-300 sold by now, if not more and thats for a very high-end product, way out of most peoples budget and in this economy.

It's pretty clear at this point that Sideshow has no intention of producing Firefly product. Best to just give up on that dream.

Where FF is concerned, I wont give up. Once we do, it's then that they'll see there's no interest. So, I will always keep up hope. Just because they aren't doing anything now, doesn't mean something wont come in the future. Just stay positive.

I would definitely like to see some Firefly figures in the future. I just think its going to be in the far future if they ever make any.

Back