Shippers and Boxes - Keep 'Em or Trash 'Em

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep all the boxes, but I don't keep shippers. As some people has said, the boxes may come in handy if you're gonna move of sell something.
And I also like the cover art of all my 1:6 figure boxes :monkey3

Keep them. Room does become an issue, but i'm in the process of boxing my stuff up for storage at the moment. Believe me, it's not easy for those items without the shipping cartons.

Why do you have to move every few years Gus? because of taxes?

I just sold about 50 1:6 scale shippers (that I was planning on tossing) on Craigslist for over $275. Nice money to reinvest back into SS and GG. If you plan on keeping the items then sell, if you are gonna sell (as long as they are strong and cane protect the item shipped iside) they are marketable and sought after. AK the giant Jabba Enviroment and Han In Carbonite.

I just sold about 50 1:6 scale shippers (that I was planning on tossing) on Craigslist for over $275. Nice money to reinvest back into SS and GG. If you plan on keeping the items then sell, if you are gonna sell (as long as they are strong and cane protect the item shipped iside) they are marketable and sought after. AK the giant Jabba Enviroment and Han In Carbonite.

Are you Serious!!! You sold 50 boxes for $275. :thud:

Another reason to at least keep the boxes: Where else are you going to keep up with which accessories belong to which figures?

Back