She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while I like the barbell option, it really doesn't go with the base and possible scene she would be in. If she's fighting in the street as the base would suggest then where would the barbells be....the meter makes more sense imo. It does look cool though still.

What a Debbie Downer....

well she may have Hulk in her name, but I really never considered her part of the Hulk family though I'm sure many would disagree....:lol:lol

well she may have Hulk in her name, but I really never considered her part of the Hulk family though I'm sure many would disagree....:lol:lol

Them are fighting words!

I'd like Sideshow to put out another She-Hulk piece. All of this conversation is making me want one. :( I won't hold my breath though.

Them are fighting words!

I'd like Sideshow to put out another She-Hulk piece. All of this conversation is making me want one. :( I won't hold my breath though.

Yeah cause SSC never makes multiple pieces of lesser known characters while leaving more common characters sitting on the shelf so to speak...:lol:lol

When it's done right, B characters can be just as good or even better than A list. Last few SSC Hulk were meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When it's done right, B characters can be just as good or even better than A list. Last few SSC Hulk were meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the latest SSC Hulk was fantastic. Especially the Green version. I can live without the Red though.

Funny I like the red's head option the best. Though the seams are the most noticeable of the three colors which is the only reason I didn't order it. Of course who am I kidding as I'll probably pick him up later if I can find on in Canada...

Funny I like the red's head option the best. Though the seams are the most noticeable of the three colors which is the only reason I didn't order it. Of course who am I kidding as I'll probably pick him up later if I can find on in Canada...

You're not kidding me. You'll have it sooner or later. :lecture :lol

Back