She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen them in person. However, I know they look really awesome even by just looking at pictures and video reviews. I'm sure they'll blow me away in person because pics and videos don't normally do justice to great statues.

In that case just buy something new in demand and trade for them. That's what I do sometimes to not get killed on the grails I missed. It's helps a bit.

Last edited:
I have been late to the PF game and trying to play catch up. Anyone know or looking to sell She-Hulk exclusive?

Yes, they're both hulks. Pls PO or WL when discount becomes available, hehe.

gonna be a looooonnng wait, giggles

Last edited:
I'm looking for some opinions. I owned my She Hulk since she came out. I saw her at SDCC and just thought she was an amazing piece. Well after years of display just this month she started to lean. I don't understand why. Has anyone else had this problem. She is leaning forward quite a bit. The heel on her free foot does not sit back on the rubble anymore. I'v checked her a few times and I don't see any breaks or warping in the statue itself. I know some pieces had leg breaks but her legs seem fine to me. Is it possible the base is giving way. Seems like she is just sinking more and more forward. Now I don't know what to do. I love this piece but I'm not sure I can fix this issue. I always considered her part of my permanent collection but if she leans worse and falls/breaks than I'll be super disappointed. Anyone know who can fix something like this or would you consider selling her to someone who knows how to handle these issues. Thoughts would be appreciated. I'm super bummed.

Start getting the drill bit and putty out cause serious work is needed on the base to have her lean back. Mr. Green described how he did it way back.

her right leg doesn't have the peg to connect to the base, so I work on the left. I drilled the peg hole on the base forward, relative to the degree she's leaning forward. for the bottom connection underneath her front left feet, and on the base, I also drilled forward at an angle. so both connection now allow her to lean backward. then I mix apoxy glue compound, bought at hobby store, and let it drip to the top left feet connection on the base; this will keep her from leaning forward and hold her there. this cause her left feet to raise 1/8" above the base, only at her front left feet; her back left feet is still level to the base. its not noticeable as the base split surface hides it well. the other right feet is fine and all level.

Basically I drill the left feet to allow her to lean backward and apply epoxy glue compound to hold her back.

You mean this post Mr. Green. I get the drilling but by using the epoxy glue she is now permanently connected to the base is that right?

You mean this post Mr. Green. I get the drilling but by using the epoxy glue she is now permanently connected to the base is that right?

No, the epoxy is meant to dry and provide a raised surface at the tip of her foot, thus she will be leaning back a bit. The drilling on the peg hole allow room for the metal peg to move forward at an angle, thus she will be able to lean back. She is still removable. Just imagine if she is to lean back, what would the bottom of her foot look like. You would have to give the peg hole a forward angle, and the front of her foot would need to be raised a little and thus that's where the epoxy come in, to raise her front foot. This is the least damage aesthetically.

One would imagine the other method is to somehow pull her pant up, saw the top of her boot, trim some angle off of her calves, and glue her back with a metal dowel in between. Then pull her pant down. The pant will hide it all but still risky.

I'm looking for some opinions. I owned my She Hulk since she came out. I saw her at SDCC and just thought she was an amazing piece. Well after years of display just this month she started to lean. I don't understand why. Has anyone else had this problem. She is leaning forward quite a bit. The heel on her free foot does not sit back on the rubble anymore. I'v checked her a few times and I don't see any breaks or warping in the statue itself. I know some pieces had leg breaks but her legs seem fine to me. Is it possible the base is giving way. Seems like she is just sinking more and more forward. Now I don't know what to do. I love this piece but I'm not sure I can fix this issue. I always considered her part of my permanent collection but if she leans worse and falls/breaks than I'll be super disappointed. Anyone know who can fix something like this or would you consider selling her to someone who knows how to handle these issues. Thoughts would be appreciated. I'm super bummed.

That is really unfortunate. I dont have any advice how to fix it I just empathize with you. I myself think this she hulk is amazing (I started collected after she was sold out) and a statue like her that is standing starting to lean is quite ******. I hope you can find a way to mend/repair/solve the issue bud.

Back