Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids want to see this movie because of the "kid turns into a superhero" aspect but man both the trailers for this and Aquaman just look so "blah." I guess some of Aquaman's "underwater Wakanda" scenes look kind of cool but neither movie is showing me anything to get excited about. There's just seemingly so little for these big cbm CGI-fests to offer these days. A 4-5 year break after IW Part II from superheroes entirely would be really nice.

My kids want to see this movie because of the "kid turns into a superhero" aspect but man both the trailers for this and Aquaman just look so "blah." I guess some of Aquaman's "underwater Wakanda" scenes look kind of cool but neither movie is showing me anything to get excited about. There's just seemingly so little for these big cbm CGI-fests to offer these days. A 4-5 year break after IW Part II from superheroes entirely would be really nice.

Yup imagine after a 5 year hiatus coming back with MCU X-Men and F4. :yess: :rock

Last edited:
I have changed my mind I want that right now forget that hiatus lol

Few more days to go for the Disney/Fox deal to be approved and we’re good to go!

My jaw will hit the ground when I finally see Wolverine interacting with Spidey and Hulk. :thud:

Please hold me sweet rabbit.

I mean those are the best Sideshow Dioramas we’re talking about here lol

I think you mean Aquamans 2015's Justice League - Throne of Atlantis scenes.

PHdDRKu.jpg

Back