Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, thanks to everyone for the comments on my photos. I realy appreciate them.

Now, I'm not going to try to convince anyone that the clothes are perfect, because they aren't. And from past experience, I know that Sideshow can produce nearly-perfect 1/6th scale clothes. But I don't find these nearly as disappointing as some people seem to.

As far as the sculpts go, I haven't seen Ed in person yet, but the Shaun sculpt is very well done. I have been assuming that the sculpts were based off of this PR shot:

shaun_dead_PR-1384.jpg

And comparing my Shaun figure to that shot, it is almost dead-on accurate:

shaun06.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had time to pose them with anything else yet, but here are a few shots of my Shaun:

shaun01.jpg
shaun02.jpg

shaun03.jpg

shaun04.jpg

shaun05.jpg

shaun06.jpg
shaun07.jpg

shaun08.jpg

shaun09.jpg

shaun10.jpg

My take is that the tie isn't too big at all, but the pants (as shipped) are way too high. I also don't see any problem with the eyes. The pockets may be a bit large, but not noticeably so when the figure is posed.

Overall, I like it a lot.

man, just watched run fatboy run (not that great.BTW) and totally wanted a simon figure but these pictures just turn me off again. The HS looks decent. but the poor paint, horrible tailoring, ancient buck body just doesn't justified a purchase IMO. As someone else posted earlier, these looks very much like a hasbro product and not SS's.

man, just watched run fatboy run (not that great.BTW) and totally wanted a simon figure but these pictures just turn me off again. The HS looks decent. but the poor paint, horrible tailoring, ancient buck body just doesn't justified a purchase IMO. As someone else posted earlier, these looks very much like a hasbro product and not SS's.

:( Well, that was never my intent.

It's the Multi-post brigade!! :lol

:( Well, that was never my intent.
No RD, your pics are outstanding!! :clap

Indeed! If you don't, we'll be coming to get you...

1zombiegif.gif
We'll send the 'Zed Words' after you!! :D

Yes! TODAY! As soon as you get off. Buy it. Watch it tonight. If it is not the best zombie movie you have ever seen then you must send me your figures + shipping. :lecture
Best 'Zomedy' I've ever seen, great writing, great cast, perfect mixture of Horror and Comedy. I LOVE it!!! :rock

Is it on BR or just regular DVD?
DVD for now, Blu in the works, you can get the DVD for around $10.

You should hang your head and be ashamed 'The Josh', I have two copies, one to lend, one to keep, I would lend you one but I'm in the UK so go get your own NOW!

shaunofthedeadreviews.jpg

You should hang your head and be ashamed 'The Josh', I have two copies, one to lend, one to keep, I would lend you one but I'm in the UK so go get your own NOW!

shaunofthedeadreviews.jpg

I shall buy it tonight to lift the shame I have laid upon myself.

Edit: I'll actually order it right now with my IPhone.

Back