Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you will love it. A superb little movie, with a very good 'heart' to it somehow, like a lot of Simon pegg's work. :D

For those that canceled. You can still get the regular editions at either amazingtoyz or BBTS. Its even cheaper than Sideshow through BBTS or AT.

BTW: I am amazed at how Shaun turned out, what a fantastic looking figure.

Last edited:
I agree with the rest of the guys here. A definite 4 star flick! The first 30 minutes really set the tone of this movie. Absolutely hilarious. I still laugh so hard seeing their faces peering through the zombie's torso.

I'm a huge fan of the film, and of Spaced for that matter, so having these two turned into 12" figs made my year! :lol

Spaced is finally getting a Region 1 release this year!! To top it off, apparently Nick Frost & Simon Pegg are traveling aroung to promote it so I am hoping they stop by one of the east coast horror conventions. I would love to get a couple of autographs.

Yeah, Josh you need to see this movie... its awesome!

Its coming. Looking forward to it really.

lol I love how he tells us how he'll order it, with his iPhone. Such a bragger. :whip

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
----------------------------------------------------------------

Shaun is here and looks awesome. With some futzing he'll be quite a nice addition to the Dead Figures we have.

I just got Shaun and Ed. They are great figures actually! Shuan's face and eyes are perfect. The expression is hilarious! Ed is good too, but not as good as Shaun. His fat suit is very much like a one piece female swimming suit. His pants are also just a bit too big and want to fall down, revealing his swimming suit :lol

I'm also surprised just how well the color of the arms and hands match up. Great job on that!

Overall, I'm very happy with these and they will look even better with the Dead!

I just got Shaun and Ed. They are great figures actually! Shuan's face and eyes are perfect. The expression is hilarious! Ed is good too, but not as good as Shaun. His fat suit is very much like a one piece female swimming suit. His pants are also just a bit too big and want to fall down, revealing his swimming suit :lol

I'm also surprised just how well the color of the arms and hands match up. Great job on that!

Overall, I'm very happy with these and they will look even better with the Dead!

From that review, I am glad I got Shaun and axed Ed.

Lets see some pics with the complete set Buttmunch. :rock

The complete set doesn't fit on one shelf! I've got the originals all on one, and then the variants on the shelf just below, along with the ornament custom zombie.

But here are Shaun and Ed with the originals shelf (with flash)

dsc00256wm4.jpg

dsc00258qm6.jpg

dsc00259aq3.jpg

I really like the figures, but I just wished they did something to cover up those joints...
Congrats on the purchase though!

With all these great pictures I wish I would have kept mine but I have too much other stuff going on right now. I do hope to pick them up on down the line though.

Back