1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This being *most* of the HT SW collection. ;)

b5d65905a414fbdc5672885e6d843390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice photo :clap

Just needs a laughing shadow trooper

Absolutely! I plan on doing a picture like that. I don't like that emote really, it's annoying. But sometimes you gotta use it. Especially when someone does it to you.

Absolutely! I plan on doing a picture like that. I don't like that emote really, it's annoying. But sometimes you gotta use it. Especially when someone does it to you.

lol I do it all the time. It started when someone else did it to me and I was furious. Then I started thinking "actually that's hilarious" [emoji1]

lol I do it all the time. It started when someone else did it to me and I was furious. Then I started thinking "actually that's hilarious" [emoji1]

lol don't get me wrong I use it too. [emoji12] Mostly when someone does it to me though, or when there's a situation too funny to pass up.

Hot Toys and Sideshow are my new collecting obsessions. Got hooked 2 months ago when I saw this Indy at my LCS. After that, I knew I had to get some Star Wars figures too. So after researching HT vs SSC, I ordered this HT Han from Sideshow's website.

The original plan was to get Hoth Leia when it comes out next year, and Jedi Luke whenever that becomes available (and try to find a Vader too).

That got thrown out the window when I found this Luke at another comic shop, lol. So now the plan is to eventually get New Hope Leia and Vader, lol

1d5cbb38351832763009b0e07ae95c57.jpg

I was trying to decide which Vader to go with. Was mostly trying to decide between HT ANH Vader to go with the rest of my ANH theme(planning on getting ANH Leia too) or SSC's RotJ's Vader. Was mostly leaning towards the latter because I really liked the unmasked Anakin head.

That decision was made easier when I found the unmasked Vader at DC's Awesome Con for $250. Love this figure!!!

93c173d2d436496e4e1fdfeecf076cc9.jpg

Here is my new setup....just kidding. I am just dusting/cleaning off my shelves/figures. I though this was a cool shot if them all randomly placed into a small space. :)

20170702_100840.jpg

Back