1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troopers (1).jpg
Troopers (16).jpg

Attachments

• Troopers (15).jpg
    Troopers (15).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 456
Nice poses! I'm kinda wishing I got that Sideshow Boba Fett. It actually does look pretty good.

Andover, Kansas. A great museum like collection.

Great poses, futzing and unique pieces too!

:clap :clap :clap

Always love seeing Chaka's collection. Just a majesty.

Here's my modest contribution with the just arrived Snowtrooper. Decided to go just OT and get rid of TFA (as hard as that was to do). Won't get another until ESB Leia comes out. Looking forward to SDCC reveals and preorders for Jedi Luke,Emperor, Royal Guard and hopefully they finally put up the Death Star Trooper.

34920598204_d8b64defb6_k.jpg

Just got my recently acquired SSC Vader home. Aside from the different base, matches pretty well next to my HT Han and Luke :)

4862f642d75244eb0d0378e4896626b0.jpg
81f83f5a509ddd0ab122e53d7187e874.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always love seeing Chaka's collection. Just a majesty.

Here's my modest contribution with the just arrived Snowtrooper. Decided to go just OT and get rid of TFA (as hard as that was to do). Won't get another until ESB Leia comes out. Looking forward to SDCC reveals and preorders for Jedi Luke,Emperor, Royal Guard and hopefully they finally put up the Death Star Trooper.

34920598204_d8b64defb6_k.jpg

Great collection! Looking forward to all of those preorders myself especially the Emperor and Royal Guards!

Update:
I have reduced my collection from this:
IMG_8251.jpg

To this:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Mainly to purchase this:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Although i am happy, there are a few pieces i am missing these days

That's amazing Enzo! The 1/6 still looks great and everything is well represented. I actually think the 1/6 looks a bit nicer and less cluttered (not that it was bad before). And the R2........sweet! Looks like it was well worth it.

Back