1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you know how to pose your figures, Kanine. This is perhaps one of the best displays I've seen simply because your figures have some dynamism and look correctly weighted in their stances. So rad.

Wow, you know how to pose your figures, Kanine. This is perhaps one of the best displays I've seen simply because your figures have some dynamism and look correctly weighted in their stances. So rad.

:goodpost

Well said, amazing work posing those figures!

Wow. The Empire setup looks amazing, well done.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Love this!! :rock

:goodpost

Well said, amazing work posing those figures!

Thank you, I waste so much time posing my figures, but , that's one of the joys I love about collecting 1/6 figures.

Hey kanine, it's not a waste of time if you get joy from it! They look great and it's time well spent. I love that a slight tweak of a pose can really find the character. Keep it up!

Here's a pic of my current collection, still working on placements and have quite a few things on the way but it's getting there.

682a4fbb2e81fb9d771f7898559f9df1.jpg

Love it! Please tell me where you get the old republic figures like the white sith which kills his brother son of lord vitiate don't remember his name and the Jedi guardian too

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Love it! Please tell me where you get the old republic figures like the white sith which kills his brother son of lord vitiate don't remember his name and the Jedi guardian too

Hey bro
I got the custom Krayt, Arcann and guardian from a local customiser in Sydney. His name is Troy Portelli on Facebook. I gave him zod/ storm shadow and 3zero Sheppard as the base of each.

The Revan was a job by another Australian, he doesn't do a lot of work lately.

The Mandalore the ultimate is by Calvin's custom. He can be found on this forum or on Facebook.

Cheers

Hey bro
I got the custom Krayt, Arcann and guardian from a local customiser in Sydney. His name is Troy Portelli on Facebook. I gave him zod/ storm shadow and 3zero Sheppard as the base of each.

The Revan was a job by another Australian, he doesn't do a lot of work lately.

The Mandalore the ultimate is by Calvin's custom. He can be found on this forum or on Facebook.

Cheers

Thank you for the info do you know if he does customs for people worldwide. And I f you can send some pictures of your old republic customs I would be greatful
Thanks

Thank you for the info do you know if he does customs for people worldwide. And I f you can send some pictures of your old republic customs I would be greatful
Thanks

Yeah he does do work for overseas clients, send him a message and he'll work through the details with you.

I snagged these on sale last November and just now opened them up. They're awesome! Too bad we still can't get background alien figures at this price.

IMG_0284.jpg

I snagged these on sale last November and just now opened them up. They're awesome! Too bad we still can't get background alien figures at this price.

View attachment 329031

nice I like the custom stand you made for them. I have them all and every time I look at them there song pops in my head. I love these guys like you said wish they would have made more cantina aliens. here is my rad 5 IMG_0224.jpg

Very cool, Coco :clap

Thanks!

nice I like the custom stand you made for them. I have them all and every time I look at them there song pops in my head. I love these guys like you said wish they would have made more cantina aliens. here is my rad 5 View attachment 329112

That's a great setup! People want crazy money for those other two. Last auction I watched went for over $700 so I doubt I'll ever finish out the group. That's why I went ahead made a stand for just the three.

Why wait 5 months to open them ? First chance with wife out of the house for some hours ? :)

Nah, man. I ain't that kinda guy. I do what I want when I want when she lets me.

:D

I was cleaning my shelves today and decided to do a shelf dedicated to ANH specific characters.

It was difficult deciding which ones to include. I only had so much space on the Shelf.

20170311_161854.jpg

20170311_161716.jpg
20170311_161641.jpg
20170311_161804.jpg

Back