1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the feeling from those OT collections. So nostalgic. I can't get enough of it. OT ftw.

current Star Wars display... sorry for the repetitive pics lol

I am waiting for a Snowspeeder Luke and Hot Toys or Tamashii R2 (both long waits...)

IMGP4699.jpg

I understand where you stand...

to be honest, all three figures on the left really leave me happier than Hot Toys Han, or Boba Fett. I had a HT Fett for some months and somehow it did not leave me fully satisfied. I modded it a bit, and it got much better, but still "not there".

And I love the 3 on the right. I will from time to time swap Jedi Luke with snowie Luke. No real room for a Obi Wan.

I think all 6 figures that you can see in my display, reach that point where I cannot see a big flaw on them.

I admit having Leia would be cool, but I rather have the droid duo, plus the most iconic character to me, Stormtrooper, and I believe Chewie is really something special.

With R2, that part of the shelve will also look great, IMHO.

And I can always add a Han Head to the stormie!!

[...]
to be honest, all three figures on the left really leave me happier than Hot Toys Han, or Boba Fett. I had a HT Fett for some months and somehow it did not leave me fully satisfied. I modded it a bit, and it got much better, but still "not there".

And I love the 3 on the right. I will from time to time swap Jedi Luke with snowie Luke. No real room for a Obi Wan.

I think all 6 figures that you can see in my display, reach that point where I cannot see a big flaw on them.

I admit having Leia would be cool, but I rather have the droid duo, plus the most iconic character to me, Stormtrooper, and I believe Chewie is really something special.

With R2, that part of the shelve will also look great, IMHO.

And I can always add a Han Head to the stormie!!

I like the way you think! As a ruthless editor who curated his Star Wars collection into a minimalist sample, I get it. :duff

I was cleaning my shelves today and decided to do a shelf dedicated to ANH specific characters.

It was difficult deciding which ones to include. I only had so much space on the Shelf.

Yeah that's a tough choice. Most of my collection is HT ANH and they're all great. Not sure what I'm going to do when HT does their ESB and ROTJ line. Space will be an issue for me.......a divorce might be the solution LOL

Just Chewy is looking kind of goofy. I hope their ESB will rock. Ep 7 is weird too.

Added a couple new pieces, but this one in particular blew me away. I have been hesitating on the tamashii 3po for a long time now. Finally pulled the trigger to finish the original 7. Incredible piece the detail really can only be appreciated in person. What blew me away was the weight. So well made. I wish others would follow suit in the quality of this one.

IMG_0359.JPGIMG_0360.JPGIMG_0361.jpg

Thanks futurion. Likewise! I like his hair a little messy and less like he took a shower and groomed it. ��

Added a couple new pieces, but this one in particular blew me away. I have been hesitating on the tamashii 3po for a long time now. Finally pulled the trigger to finish the original 7. Incredible piece the detail really can only be appreciated in person. What blew me away was the weight. So well made. I wish others would follow suit in the quality of this one.

View attachment 330693View attachment 330694View attachment 330695
Great set up! They all look great. Like me, you just need Lando...fingers xd he is made.

51146f17f3412f3750c3b953c9659498.jpg
f7925542f1da8fee06360b3a39aa5038.jpg
ee052d426d2c5d7bc42f1b168d32a43a.jpg
43b3fdb7330d4fffbb6c9c3821ac72e9.jpg
dff9f11a4e62e2233a61e5c2c1c2b848.jpg
f57b5fec6e0aba7680435e4771af0475.jpg
8e2edcaaf13a1d21b3bfbca0844661b8.jpg
155888b900e1f8c77b78a2fa90b0f2db.jpg
a5dc878eb970b9d1e9f449a801397afb.jpg
Considering I just wanted Han and Chewie, I was hooked. Here is a few pics of my old OT collection. Things have come along way from collecting those 12 original Kenner figures when I was 10 years old.
d55bc10ac4a05d9f1c038fb1080f28f5.jpg
29f71bf08c99bf99ef2edf57edf769e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Yes, definitely some great poses, bps, especially Chewie and Han. :rock I gotta know though, do you go diving in that helmet behind you? :D

After looking at my picks it confirms in my mind that with the right light and a little futzing the OT Chewie is by far the better of the two

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Back