1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not new but here something fun
Baddest Bounty Hunter no matter the universes
IMG_5466.jpeg

just curious do you guys still keep the old sideshow figures and display them or are they in the storage of shame?

just curious do you guys still keep the old sideshow figures and display them or are they in the storage of shame?
I never store any figure unless i have no space left, Even if the figure is outdated i still would display it with the newer figures.

Excuse the messy shelf pic but needed somewhere with enough space to set up my recent clone acquisitions for a pic. All from August to October (most from trip to Asia, others feom Ebay etc).

The Heavy trooper, Jesse and Vaughn I bought were already being dismantled for kitbashes before taking pic and some of the figures such as pilot were loose parts that were assembled into figures pre photo. The body and droid arm of the kitbashed ARC trooper (Echo body and arm) might have been pre August purchase. The helmet binocs on the plain clone have no paint yet as they were obviously from factory pre paint application (a few parts actually were raw such as The kitbashed ARC troopers DC17 pistols). Oh, I also swapped the upper torso armour and helmets on the reg clone and pilot so the clone has more weathering.
20231018_191719.jpg

Closer views of my further modified kitbashes:

ARC trooper Hanson (he has a strong hand) was made mostly of:
Echo body, suit, droid arm and belt.
Jesse torso armour, left wrist gauntlet, helmet binocs, shins, feet, backpack and thigh armour.
Vaughn shoulders, knees and left bicep
Rex rangefinder
501st trooper helmet and belt detonator in backpack slot
Hunters DC17M rifle
Heavy trooper left hand
HT DC17 pistols (unpainted)
Sideshow Wolffe kama and holsters

To his side Appo has been given Jesse helmet binocs to make him commander Bow.
20231024_055014.jpg

My captain Vaughn got the heavy trooper helmet for a proper 501st look
20231024_054851.jpg

This guy I call Captain Vince. He consists of:
Heavy trooper body, suit, lower torso, belt, holster, biceps, forearms, feet, knees elbows, pistol, carbine, satchel and pauldron
Vaugn upper torso, jetpack, thighs, shins and hands
Jesse shoulders, helmet binocs and ears
501st trooper helmet
20231024_054843.jpg

Finally the last kitbashed trooper who I call... Ventura (as he is best paired with Jesse). He consits of:
Heavy trooper upper torso, shoulders, thighs and shins
Jesse helmet and binocs, biceps, elbows, knees and hands
Vaughn body, suit, lower torso armour, belt, forearms, rifle and feet
501st trooper ears and backpack
20231024_054836.jpg

Finally a group shot of some (yes they are packed like sardines in a detolf, not ideal but until I get more space and better cabinet cramped they will be):
20231024_054820.jpg

I still keep mine. Have them displayed separately from the Hot Toys equivalents, though.

My current OT setup. I’ve got quite a few others in their boxes now as space is tight and these are the ones I like most.

Just got Sideshow Boots to go on ROTJ Luke to get rid of that pleather garbage, now to find a new body for Dagobah
Really like how you have your Han in Carbonite displayed. I’ve always disliked the Sideshow base. Too big, and too tall next to other figures. But the way you have it looks great! Do you have it attached to the base some how or is it just propped up against the stand post?

Really like how you have your Han in Carbonite displayed. I’ve always disliked the Sideshow base. Too big, and too tall next to other figures. But the way you have it looks great! Do you have it attached to the base some how or is it just propped up against the stand post?
I like this too, it's always been an issue fitting Han in Carbonite within the Detolf shelves. Unless, it's the bottom shelf, which has a bit more headroom.

@Raleig.h
Looks like you may have the Carbonite block sitting on Boba's HT figure base?

Nice display btw! I hope you have the opportunity to unbox some more of your collection and add to it soon.

I like this too, it's always been an issue fitting Han in Carbonite within the Detolf shelves. Unless, it's the bottom shelf, which has a bit more headroom.

Looks like you may have the Carbonite block sitting on Boba's HT figure base?

Nice display btw! I hope you have the opportunity to unbox some more of your collection and add to it soon.

Thanks! yes its on the HT Boba Base. I have the pole inserted with some blu-tac holding the pole and Han piece together, although I had it just sitting on the base for years with never a single issue.

Those Dagobah Luke arm's looks way too robotics for me...Other than that exellent collection!!

Yes unfortunately not really any good body options for Luke, I want to try this new body out as it can be made shorter and the joints don't bother me in the slightest when they're integrated well (the HTs is definitely an eyesore).
1698790415318.png

Back