1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it isn't Hot Toys but here's the latest addition to my Star Wars collection:

20230729_113709.jpg

I really love this guy. An excellent figure!

I wish someone would make a Greedo. Such a simple character.

One of the third party people could do him pretty easily I'd say.

I Always forget the race name and called them Snail head
It's an Ithorian named Momaw Nadon. But I think he got his name later in some book or another. He was just called Hammerhead after the movie came out.

Congrats on the pick up. He looks awesome! I wish I had more of the random alien figures. Wish they'd make more too!
Thank you! :duff

For a 13 year old figure he's absolutely excellent and fits very well even with modern Hot Toys figures.
It's a basic body but with unique forearms, lower legs and head of course, but it works perfectly! The head arms and legs are beautifully sculpted and painted. Should you ever be able to pick one up, don't hesitate and do it. You won't regret it.

Not my complete collection, just a wall with some of my Original Trilogy Hot Toys.

01.jpg

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Congrats! We definitely need a new Chewie 2.0 but I would even settle for a re-release.
Thank you!

I was/am waiting for HT to come up with a new Chewie, but when this opportunity came along I couldn't pass him up. I got him for about $30 over retail, not those crazy Ebay prices.

Back