1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is the newest piece to my growing collection. well this one and muftak (not pictured yet)

IMG_0523 (10).JPG
IMG_0524 (1).JPG

Amazing set-up!

Where have you hidden your lights? I can't see any wires and only 1 wall socket out the back?!

Thanks! I purchased LE 12V LED Strip Lights off of Amazon and stick them directly to the grey frame. It works really nice and hides them very well from the front! I then have all all connected to a surge protector in the back, which is then hooked up to a TP Link smart plug so I can turn on my collection with my Alexa.

65385245_630637417440015_2202511902867718144_n.jpg

65579502_2342389525840147_196787150870544384_n.jpg

Thanks! I purchased LE 12V LED Strip Lights off of Amazon and stick them directly to the grey frame. It works really nice and hides them very well from the front! I then have all all connected to a surge protector in the back, which is then hooked up to a TP Link smart plug so I can turn on my collection with my Alexa.

View attachment 459295

View attachment 459296

Do you have a link for the lights? Where are the wires?

In the shot with all the detolfs you can see the wire sticking out of the doors on each detolf at the very bottom. Then presumably fed underneath to the back to the power strip.

That shot is a thing of beauty 😍 Awesome customs Chris :clap :clap
Don’t let Stryker know where you live. He needs to fill his newly built palace ;)

Beautiful display, Chaka! Can’t decide which is my favorite. Torn between the Klaatu figures, the different Weequay’s and that Nikto gunner is looking sweet too.

I can just hear them shuffling into position telling each other to shut up 'cause they are about to take the picture.

Back