1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So had my final SW OT figures come today. I couldn't wait out for a HT 3PO so settled for the SS version which is fine. I have Chewy order but the FA version as I really do not like HT first attempt at Chewy and decided to wait for the newer version. I ordered the 1/6 space walls to finish off the shelf, these arrive in a few months.
IMG_1144.jpg

Nice poses jedi18!

Here's an update on mine. Just moved into my new house and have a room for my collectibles. Still need to get the poses better and will one day deal with both lighting and getting a better camera.

That is a sick line-up, Chaka! Great seeing all these high-quality troops showing up. Did you use different bodies for the TIE Pilot and AT-AT driver? I notice the TIE Pilot especially seems the same height as the Sandtrooper.

That is a sick line-up, Chaka! Great seeing all these high-quality troops showing up. Did you use different bodies for the TIE Pilot and AT-AT driver? I notice the TIE Pilot especially seems the same height as the Sandtrooper.

Thanks man. Yes, I used TT knockoffs. I bought the parts for the TIE pilot and the AT-AT Driver from Toy Anxiety. I ended up saving about a $100 a figure. I really didn't care for the bodies, the stands or the extras they came with.

The Force Awakens collection so far. Definitely missing a Poe Dameron ffs Hot Toys!! Will probably end up getting the Han/Chewie set too, and the Luke Skywalker. Need to start selling some stuff lol!!

IMG_1092b.jpg

Nice poses jedi18!

Here's an update on mine. Just moved into my new house and have a room for my collectibles. Still need to get the poses better and will one day deal with both lighting and getting a better camera.

Love that shelfing sparkextractor!

Beautiful line up..:clap

Nice! Where did you get the R2 & 3PO name plates?

Thanks! A guy named Evilface who posts on these forums makes the decals. Check out his thread and send him a PM. He makes many different types. The text on these two stick out as opposed to being engraved in metal, but they look amazing. You just have to remove the original nameplate and apply the decal directly to the plastic base.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/50534-evilfaces-fourth-circle-hell-stand-decals-updated-9-25-a.html

Ah cool! I know of Evilface work it's very good i bought some Cobra(Joe) decals from him some time ago. Thanks:)

Back