1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. So here is the start of my collection. I started collecting HT in Jan 16 and told myself that I would only stick to Marvel. I have now got the entire Avengers team ( mostly from AOU ) and the core villains. Last month I went to Dubai and visited a cool shop called Geek Nation and ended up getting Darth Vader. Since then I have had the Stormtroopers arrive last week and a Sideshow R2 arrive yesterday. I now have Han, Obi Wan, Luke and Leia from SW IV and Cheebaccca TFA on pre order with Sideshow. Can't wait to complete the OT set up. I'm gonna get C3PO and R2 from HT when the release. My Sideshow R2 that arrived is really disappointing, can't stand without the 3rd leg, poor paint apps and a really annoying seam on his silver head. I will end up replacing the SS version with HT once they release it.
image.jpg

Its just paper board got it from walmart, measured it up and taped it to the outside just at the back not the sides. 🖒🖒🖒

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
How did you hide the wires of the LED strips? I have Ikea multi-colored Dioder lights set up in my Detolf, but the wires are very visible.

367f0099a918981db1ed72e21f13b130.jpg
a58262caac4b5aafeb9d0c5524685b37.jpg
e28e87280a9bf41768d8dde946dda5bc.jpg

Some pictures i took. They are from my instagram hot_toys_collector_argentina

Dont know why they look like this when i upload the pictures, with low quality

Just pick up BB8 last week. All I need Hot Toys R2 to complete my droid collection. C'mon Hot Toys, why is it so long? :(

29325588732_5f18512fe6_c.jpg

Where do you guys buy the led light up walls from when displaying your SW 1/6 figures? Forward planning when i get my Detolf & more figures....

DSC_0491.jpg
Started selling all my TF's and buying 1/6 Hot Toys and Sideshow Star Wars figures and 3,75 scale Star Wars figures. Since Star Wars is my first love. :)
Inserted the lights yesterday. Gotta drill holes in the bottom shelves to put all the wires at the back.

View attachment 290141
Started selling all my TF's and buying 1/6 Hot Toys and Sideshow Star Wars figures and 3,75 scale Star Wars figures. Since Star Wars is my first love. :)
Inserted the lights yesterday. Gotta drill holes in the bottom shelves to put all the wires at the back.

Wow.Thats something I would like my collection to look like one day.

Started selling my TF's and buying SW about 4 months ago. ^^ Now I'm in the process of making/ordering custom backgrounds and floorplates. Commisioned my mom to sow me a first order flag. :D

Back