1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, after I saw Chakaman's latest pictures, I felt like reposing my collection, displaying it in one shelf.

Here it goes, my full STARWARS collection!

Yes, it is ESB themed.

Apart from these figures, I just have a custom Jedi Luke.

Hope you guys like it!

ebs col1 Untitled-1 copy.jpg

ebs col2 Untitled-1.jpg

ebs col3 Untitled-1.jpg

ebs col4 Untitled-1.jpg

ebs col5 Untitled-1.jpg

ebs col6 Untitled-1.jpg

thanks a lot matrix! :hi5:

That stromtrooper is a profanation for many, not for me. It is the ANH Hot Toys Stormtrooper with the HT Rogue One stormtrooper helmet.
It just looks more like the one in my mind...

Holly crap! That set up is awesome Masterside! I'm in awe of all those figures but most of all, I'm super jelly over that display case. By chance do you have pics of the building process?

thanks a lot matrix! :hi5:

That stromtrooper is a profanation for many, not for me. It is the ANH Hot Toys Stormtrooper with the HT Rogue One stormtrooper helmet.
It just looks more like the one in my mind...

I bought one for one of my ANH troopers too. It really is a nice helmet.

I don't have a R1 stormtrooper myself but i have seen a couple on display...and i loved the overall look and scale of them..was very tempted to pick one up...still might do:)

Fantastic shots and collection masterside:clap

masterside, you should have warned me you were going to post your pics... my collection has been put to shame.

:lol

I would love to pick up a sandtrooper. HT has teased a Sandtrooper captain right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back