1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still working on mine. Got a few more shelves to build and a few more figures to add and move around but here's the work in progress.

View attachment 235285

View attachment 235286

View attachment 235287

I really like this setup. It accents the figures real well. One way to make it look even better is by adding some accent lighting.

Wefond 5W Wall Mounted Reading Light Flexible Gooseneck LED Sconce Lamp with Plug & Switch for Bedroom, Office, Workbench, Studio (Silver, Cool White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077513VFH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_l.9wAb6AF9T1B

You can stick them to the wall with Command strips...

Command Picture & Frame Hanging Strips Value Pack, Large, White, 12-Pairs (17206-12ES) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LOQMCDM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_yb-wAbNW22ZSG

Posted my collection a few times so I’ll just do a small update. Changed some things around and I’m going to do a Luke shelf. Yoda is a place holder until RotJ Luke is released.

0Nnt7ur.jpg

Thanks NDsam and biker scout. Mandible, that is awesome! I'll imagine he is sending that to Rian Johnson!!
Does anyone know where I could get a light up sabre for Vader and maul? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my collection so far

Very nice!! :clap :rock

Posted my collection a few times so I’ll just do a small update. Changed some things around and I’m going to do a Luke shelf. Yoda is a place holder until RotJ Luke is released.

0Nnt7ur.jpg

Great pic! Like the idea of a character specific shelf - I might have to do that at some point! :)

My collection greatly exceeds my display space, so every now and then i change figures. Today i did the living room, went from all TFA figures to this:

HT_4.jpg

HT_1.jpg

HT_2.jpg

HT_3.jpg

Not the best pictures, but they do the job. Really fond of the K2/Jyn duo and Leia/R2. Also very happy that i got Stormtrooper Luke at a Comic Con for a great price, just a week before they announced Stormtrooper Han. They look great together :) Switching figures every couple of months is alot of work (live in an appartment building and my storage is 6 floors lower..) but it certainly makes my collection feel fresh. Always something new to look at :)

The Sandtrooper is awesome, so you can’t go wrong with him! Meanwhile, I’d love to get that Deathtrooper you have. But my collection is already pretty trooper-heavy, so I’m not sure if I ever will.
Understandable, my collection is pretty much only troopers so I can't use that excuse. It actually is a pretty nice figure, I just wish my phone camera could do it justice.
Nice pose on older Luke.

Just some clones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wheres the Hot Toys?:lol Nice photo & nice clone collection. Great figures for being a little bit older & from Sideshow. Really glad I picked up Wolffe & my other clones.
My collection greatly exceeds my display space, so every now and then i change figures. Today i did the living room, went from all TFA figures to this:

Not the best pictures, but they do the job. Really fond of the K2/Jyn duo and Leia/R2. Also very happy that i got Stormtrooper Luke at a Comic Con for a great price, just a week before they announced Stormtrooper Han. They look great together :) Switching figures every couple of months is alot of work (live in an appartment building and my storage is 6 floors lower..) but it certainly makes my collection feel fresh. Always something new to look at :)
Nice collection. Favorite toy growing up was the POTF Han Solo in Stormtrooper armor, so I'm partial to the Han Solo figure.

Was only going to repose one, wound up making all new shelf’s. Beautiful thing about Star Wars figures, you can come up with some pretty cool connections with figures that may have not even been in the same movies together.

E0ZpU2S.jpg

l7Lisk2.jpg

EcrdA41.jpg

5sEFUQS.jpg

cE57GYS.jpg

Was only going to repose one, wound up making all new shelf’s. Beautiful thing about Star Wars figures, you can come up with some pretty cool connections with figures that may have not even been in the same movies together.

l7Lisk2.jpg

Kylo just seems to be not fitting in that. A lame character standing beside two badass Sith Lords.

I'd like to see a fan-made short film with Darth Maul slicing Kylo in a 2 seconds battle. Hahaha!

Kidding aside, nice collection you have. ;)

Back