Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks great from far.. but yeah.. still not over the hill yet

We still haven't seen any close ups of that production piece.
Good paint app please!

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

For the Statue Gods...

how-much-is-a-bargain-bucket_ih-kt_0.jpg

Re: Shaak Ti Premium Format Figure

Why is it I am one of the first to buy and one of the last to get processing info and shipped to? And it's this way with every item I preorder from SSC. Guess they don't like the sunny Southeastern US, or Alabama, nor me. Not a whisper yet :tap

I thought that was the processing email, tells when the funds will be charged, and cannot be cancelled etc....

Then it ships, and we get a shipping confirmation, someone with more experience with sideshow will know if there Is another notice ?

This is only my second order directly from ss, adding this to my all female collection, Talon, croft, p. leia, and bigfoot (lol)

Lets play which one of these is not like the others!!!

Last edited:
I'm surprised she hasn't sold out, I know there are a lot available which is nice had talon been this available she probably wouldn't be as expensive. I just don't see how you can look at that picture in the email and say no il pass she looks awesome! Not biased at all :D

Wow this one turned out great. Congrats to those getting her. Can't wait to see in hand pics.

Just looking on the email picture can you see on her brown belt on the front has red paint on it, could this be the start of the errors? I hope not!

Back