Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You convert the item cost and shipping into pounds then add 20% V.A.T and another £10 for the Fed-Ex handling fee. The figure you reach will be there abouts.
I personally only order must have exclusive editions direct. If a regular will do there's usually a deal locally to be had.
Oh and :welcome

Oh okay thanks!

Its frustrating because I am currently traveling in Australia. Are there a few stores in the UK that sell them? And are their prices generally the same as the UK websites? I feel like £260-£280 looks to be the norm for PF?

Does anyone know of any good stores back in England to check out? Would people say that £250-280 is the average price for the premium formats?

I assume she'll have light up saber like the Darth Malgus coming out, have there been any pics of that yet :/ ?

Not yet. Sideshow sometimes adds photos of the production sample to the product page. But about a month before she ships (per the latest advertised date) and no new photos. You would think that Sideshow woukd ave a production sample in hand by now.

Last edited:
Yeah that means either no light up or they push her back next month... whats gonna happen probably anyway... light up or not... annoying

i have now my final flex on august 5th... man I hope no delays...

im really really excited to get this.. as mentioned..I hope the paint up is as good as the prototype

Back