Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yes !! thats sweet !! no google eyes so far ! :D and the paint looks nice as well !!

whats your overall impression Centurion ?
I'm satisfied with the paint. It was my main concern. For a piece that's produced in the high numbers like this, it is very well done. More impressions to come.

....and what number did you get???
#490/1000

just a quick question......on the sides of her head/face were her skin meets the horns........is it supposed to blend like that? im a huge fan of shaak ti but ive never noticed that before? still looks pretty bada$$!! :yess:
I'm not sure. It appears Sideshow was trying to blend it so as not to create a hard border between her face and lekkus. They did a good job if so.

Two things I'm a bit disappointed in:
1) The left forearm attaches at the elbow, but it is not magnetized. This should be OK since it is in a slightly upward angle anyway. But you would need to be careful if transporting her from, for example, your desk to your shelf.

2) The details of both feet aren't very good. You can tell they tried to give it that gritty/dirty look of walking on bare feet, but it just looks a little sloppy.

The lightsaber is bad@ss! More pics on the way!

I was concerned about the sculpt of the feet, and not just the paint, seems as though they gave her man feet lol, and the nails look nasty lol

But all in all I pics look good so far....:pray:

Two things I'm a bit disappointed in:

2) The details of both feet aren't very good. You can tell they tried to give it that gritty/dirty look of walking on bare feet, but it just looks a little sloppy.

The lightsaber is bad@ss! More pics on the way!

I was concerned about the sculpt of the feet, and not just the paint, seems as though they gave her man feet lol, and the nails look nasty lol

But all in all I pics look good so far....:pray:

The sculpt of both feet are good. It's the paint that needed more attention.

do it ... do it !

Do-It.gif

Here are some pics of the whole statue with lightsaber on. Note that this is running on 3 AA batteries (included from SSC):

9519649500_735db96811_b.jpg

9519649622_68cfb89e8f_b.jpg

9519649704_3cd95d9e02_b.jpg

Back