SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect One Piece collectibles, & I don't even really know the anime :lol It simply looks cool to me. I like the Giraffe guy (Kaku?) & Usopp. Both are kinda ridiculous, but still cool to me.

Yeah, the connections between the Gecco statues is one of the main selling points, besides looking good, to me. Of course, I'd have to think about whether I could actually fit them comfortably in my toy budget as well.

& dude, catch up on the Naruto anime :lol

Edit: & yep, if I see Naruto for under $30 again, I think I might buy him.

I collect One Piece collectibles, & I don't even really know the anime :lol It simply looks cool to me. I like the Giraffe guy (Kaku?) & Usopp. Both are kinda ridiculous, but still cool to me.

Yeah, the connections between the Gecco statues is one of the main selling points, besides looking good, to me. Of course, I'd have to think about whether I could actually fit them comfortably in my toy budget as well.

& dude, catch up on the Naruto anime :lol

Cool. So many different characters in one piece, luckily i dont collect all of them. I just want the mains. I was interested in those megahouse heroes figures a while back, but decided to skip them until they shown a nami prototype and zorro. Now ive preordered the re-release for luffy and look forward to the rest of the gang. These figures go high in price after release, best get them while they are in preorder phase.

Usopp is a pain but hes great when he puts THAT mask on. lol - Too many fillers and thats why i stopped after a while waiting. I like to watch in whole batches.

Gecco figures look spot on, interchangeable hands and feet are a plus. Quality is spot on. I dont like the other stuff out there like GEM or that french company that makes statues.

Now you got me pumped on naruto, I cant remember which episode to follow up with. hahaha time for no more sleep again.

Fillers can be a downer. That's happened to me. Once fillers hit, I can go weeks without watching, simply because of the fillers. & I don't want to skip them either :slap

When you say French company, are you talking about Tsume? Their faces are weird sometimes, but they have some really nice looking collectibles. Pricing is another story though. I want these .....

Naruto-vs-Sasuke-BNE-x-Tsume-0.jpg

But not for the asking price.

Fillers can be a downer. That's happened to me. Once fillers hit, I can go weeks without watching, simply because of the fillers. & I don't want to skip them either :slap

When you say French company, are you talking about Tsume? Their faces are weird sometimes, but they have some really nice looking collectibles. Pricing is another story though. I want these .....

But not for the asking price.

OMG, now i remember why i stopped watching naruto. I hit episode 286 and its filler time:( Latest episode is 423, damn so much to catch up, i hope the filler doesn't drag too long this time. I hate fillers and the quality of the drawing is rubbish at times.

Yeah thats the company. Some of their statues have nice poses but when you look really up close to their faces, the paint app is just not great. Like you said, the price as well is way too high. Those statues you mentioned - they are they ones that come in the EU collection of the game when that comes out right?

Do you play any of the games?

They are 339 Euros (around $372US right now) each (yeah, each, not as a bundle), so no, I don't think those come with any collectors version of NS UNS4. Not that I know of anyway. I used to buy & play UNS in the past, but not so much now. I want to buy UNS4 though, since I think it wraps up the Naruto Shippuuden story.

There was actually a nicely animated filler arc somewhere in Shippuuden, that actually looked better than what's usually shown on the anime. Can't remember the episode #'s though.

They are 339 Euros (around $372US right now) each (yeah, each, not as a bundle), so no, I don't think those come with any collectors version of NS UNS4. Not that I know of anyway. I used to buy & play UNS in the past, but not so much now. I want to buy UNS4 though, since I think it wraps up the Naruto Shippuuden story.

There was actually a nicely animated filler arc somewhere in Shippuuden, that actually looked better than what's usually shown on the anime. Can't remember the episode #'s though.

haha with that amount of money, i have a long list of figures i can use that to pay off. Yeah the game has been delayed so its ok with me, can buy it later and it will be the first naruto game on ps4, so hopefully it plays decent like the previous games.

Just started to watch the anime now, I hope it gets better soon. Hmm about other naruto figures, I also got the gaara 1/6 figure from inflames, its not bad overall for that kind of price. Also go their ****shi figure on order too. Inflames are usually slow with their releases but they turn out pretty good. You heard of those?

Yeah. I actually started the thread for that line on here :lol

Going to that thread, I realise that it was you who posted pics of Gaara. Here's another.

$_57.JPG

There's something about the way the figure looks, that made me pass. Even though I was kinda excited for it. I kinda want it again though :slap I wouldn't mind displaying it with, & comparing it to the Medicom figures.

K@kashi looks mint. I want to see 'in hand' pics before committing to buy, but I'm not sure if they'd rocket in price by then. Maybe the 1st week after release, I can make a decision. If I'm not feelin' the figure, I think I'd at least want a few of those Jounin vests for some customs. I can be slow with customs, but I like to have the pieces at least so I can imagine them put together :lol

Yeah. I actually started the thread for that line on here :lol

Going to that thread, I realise that it was you who posted pics of Gaara. Here's another.

There's something about the way the figure looks, that made me pass. Even though I was kinda excited for it. I kinda want it again though :slap I wouldn't mind displaying it with, & comparing it to the Medicom figures.

K@kashi looks mint. I want to see 'in hand' pics before committing to buy, but I'm not sure if they'd rocket in price by then. Maybe the 1st week after release, I can make a decision. If I'm not feelin' the figure, I think I'd at least want a few of those Jounin vests for some customs. I can be slow with customs, but I like to have the pieces at least so I can imagine them put together :lol

haha yeah that was me. hope to do the same when ****shi arrives one day.

I see what you mean. It does give off something about it. The only thing I have nitpick with it is probs the skin tone, it doesn't quite match with the medicom ones, but since theres no other 1/6 figure out there, im ok with what i paid for it.

Like you said the ****shi one looks a whole lot better. Hope that still applies when its released. The rest of the items that came with gaara are acceptable. Would of been nice if he had more accessories though.

I wish they continued the 1/6th naruto line. i mean they sold pretty damn well.

Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA said:
Clad in his flame-motif haori coat, the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze is also the fourth fully articulated action figure to join the S.H.Figuarts Naruto line! With the addition of Minato, you can enjoy creating cross-generational figure displays. Minato comes with an attachable effect part and custom ninja throwing knife (“kunai”) for recreating action packed scenes from the anime. Set also includes interchangeable hands (x8) and interchangeable face parts (x2).

DEC 2015
MSRP $57.99
Only 2 faces? Thought there were 3?

Edit: Anime Island has it for $47.50US. Nice price, but it's Anime Island. If it was another online store, I might have pre ordered. Even if it's $60 on Amazon, I'd rather get it there.

$57.99US at BBTS.

Last edited:
Only 2 faces? Thought there were 3?

Edit: Anime Island has it for $47.50US. Nice price, but it's Anime Island. If it was another online store, I might have pre ordered. Even if it's $60 on Amazon, I'd rather get it there.

$57.99US at BBTS.

Yeah I'm sure it was three at first, seems they took one out and replace one in. The original two looked way too similar.

The release date should be 2016 Jan as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know any good naruto figures from other lines that would go well with the figuarts?

They should make a rinnegan Sasuke with an even better sculpt and all eyes. I want to see regular and Juubi Madara along with So6P Mode Naruto, Hokage Naruto, and hope we get a Taka Sasuke even though I think they need to work on their Akatsuki cloak sculpt.

They should make a rinnegan Sasuke with an even better sculpt and all eyes. I want to see regular and Juubi Madara along with So6P Mode Naruto, Hokage Naruto, and hope we get a Taka Sasuke even though I think they need to work on their Akatsuki cloak sculpt.

Obito is coming out soon. My main goals for the line is Sakura, Gaara, Rock Lee, and I'd love to see a Chakra Mode Naruto!

I'd like to see anything new. Or at least some updates on the previously shown ones.

Can someone please recommend a reputable online store to PO ****shi, now that BBTS is sold out? I mostly care about the package arriving in mint condition as opposed to save a buck or two.

Thanks in advance!

Can someone please recommend a reputable online store to PO ****shi, now that BBTS is sold out? I mostly care about the package arriving in mint condition as opposed to save a buck or two.

Thanks in advance!

I always use toyzinthebox. Really good site.

Back