SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, not hard at all, as you can see from the 2 posts above.

The 2 figures are in different toy categories anyway, so it's kinda unfair to compare them on an even playing field.

You seem to really like your SHF, & I don't want to belittle your purchase. Even if I'm personally not into it, it's cool seeing collectors happy with what they bought. Agree to disagree. Enjoy your figure.

Lol, no clue what krec9 is thinking, but ironwez20 simply says he likes the face, the effect part looks good, (SHF also has the same one), the clothes are a con and that the Naruto looks good. I'm not denying that. Simply just stating why the SHF Sasuke sculpt/clothes are better in my opinion. It's simply 10x more accurate. Cool, you like Medicom Sasuke, but the way you try to put down the SHF figure while ignoring the multiple faults of the Medicom one got on my nerves. Let's agree to disagree.

sidenote I thought was cool: I think I found the Medicom reference picture:

Sasuke-Uchiha-uchiha-sasuke-18558610-1280-720.jpg
901641_press04-001.jpg

That comparison pic is brilliant (kinda makes me want to swap the face on mine). Nice find. & I wasn't ignoring the Medicoms faults, I simply think even with it's faults, it's still the better figure. Hydeous seems to agree with you, so maybe I'm not seeing something in the SHF, that some of you like better. But yes, agree to disagree.

Post some pics of your figure Sasuke Uchiha. Maybe you can change my mind?

Post some pics of your figure Sasuke Uchiha. Maybe you can change my mind?

Doubtful since I don't know how to pose as I don't collect nor do I have anything other than my phone camera, but I'll do it anyway.

sasukepic7.jpgsasukepic5.jpg
sasukepic2.jpg
sasukepic3.jpgsasukepic1.jpg
sasukepic8.jpg
sasukepic9.jpg
sasukepic10.jpg
sasukepic11.jpg

Now here are some from someone who knows what they are actually doing:
mayushi1423944731.jpeg
mayushi1423944735.jpeg
mayushi1423944737.jpeg

I personally think with anime stuffs, real clothes never look as good as sculpted. Just look at kenshiro, Goku version of medicom. I think Medicom version naruto looks good though.

Doubtful since I don't know how to pose since I don't collect nor do I have anything other than my phone camera, but I'll do it anyway.

View attachment 175939
Your posing is fine. I wanted to see the face, & you are right, your one actually looks a bit better than the pink lipped version seen earlier. Maybe not a stand alone purchase for my taste, but maybe if Sakura & K@kashi get made, & look good, I might simply want it to complete team 7.
I personally think with anime stuffs, real clothes never look as good as sculpted. Just look at kenshiro, Goku version of medicom. I think Medicom version naruto looks good though.
I like sculpted clothing, but it works better as statues for me, rather than action figures. For poseable figures, I usually like mixed media.

I know this thread is pretty much dead but I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to order a specific piece to a figuart instead of having to buy the entire figure all over again?

I know this thread is pretty much dead but I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to order a specific piece to a figuart instead of having to buy the entire figure all over again?

Not that I know of dude. I wish this thread isnt dead. Just wish they bring out Rock Lee from that teaser a while back. Nothiing else has been heard since.

Ughh so I'm screwed. Thanks for your response and yeah, I wish we got more news. Don't worry though, I'm sure news will come with time.

Ughh so I'm screwed. Thanks for your response and yeah, I wish we got more news. Don't worry though, I'm sure news will come with time.

Yeah. Let's hope this line continues. Your best bet is to get a second hand figure and break down the parts you need to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just the hair piece. It arrived a little chipped but I didn't want to ask if I could get another because I thought that was too much for something so small. It's just growing to be more and more annoying and of course, I can't ask now because they will think I chipped it lmao.

It's just the hair piece. It arrived a little chipped but I didn't want to ask if I could get another because I thought that was too much for something so small. It's just growing to be more and more annoying and of course, I can't ask now because they will think I chipped it lmao.

Damn that an be annoying. Once you spot an issue your eyes just focus it all the time. Plus it's on the hairpiece where you can see. If it was hidden then that would be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm stoked that he was released before Lee. Here's to hoping Sakura is next. Ideally, I'd want Jiraiya next, but I'm willing to pit my money on Lee.

Back