SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 30 bucks? For that price, I might even get a second one if my first one comes up messed up...
Too bad I can't even find the listing on their website.

Edit: Nevermind I found it. They misspelled Uchiha and there's no picture.

The figure went live yesterday, so there's no image yet. Here's the link

How did you get the 30% coupon?

Im tempted to pick him up for $30, might repaint him :lol

You sign up for a Barnes and Noble 2 month free trial account. Once you do that, you go into their kid's books section and sign up for their free Kid's Club membership. It took 1 day for their 30% off kids club signup coupon to show up in my email

You sign up for a Barnes and Noble 2 month free trial account. Once you do that, you go into their kid's books section and sign up for their free Kid's Club membership. It took 1 day for their 30% off kids club signup coupon to show up in my email

Ah, ok thanks for the explanation.

Are we certain that this is the figures version and not the figures zero version?

Alright, I received my Sasuke figure in the mail today and I'll give an honest review on how it looks.

The paint on it is superb, it's detailed, shaded, even the zipper is perfectly painted. Now here's what's really getting me. The figure I received looks just like the prototype. The face sculpt is exactly like the prototype. I was more specifically worried about the hair and nose. The nose is perfect and so are the bangs. It's actually really hard to find something to complain about. I can't tell if I just got lucky or this is truly how it looks. The skin is not yellow which the pictures led me to believe. On to the mouth paint. It is red, however mine was painted so thinly as it should have been that it literally does not matter. There's also no sign of irremovable white dots in either of the hair sculpts so I'm sorry to the guy who had that issue. This figure is fantastic and I would definitely put it above the Naruto Figuart. The Medicom figures also do not hold a candle to it. I'm immensely satisfied with it and definitely recommend it. It really is perfect in person and is definitely worth it. If you were thinking about buying it, don't waste any more time. :hi5:

Cons: The sword is very flimsy and can't withstand any pressure at all. There's also the lack of faces but we already knew that.

Hey guys, so if you've yet to purchase the new SHF Sasuke, Barnes and Noble has him in stock. Also, if you are a member/sign up for a free 2 month trial, you get free 1-3 day shipping. He's also pretty inexpensive, at $39 bucks. The site also mentions that the figure qualifies for its Kids Program as a purchase (if you sign up, you get a 30% off coupon.

Great price.

Alright, I received my Sasuke figure in the mail today and I'll give an honest review on how it looks.

The paint on it is superb, it's detailed, shaded, even the zipper is perfectly painted. Now here's what's really getting me. The figure I received looks just like the prototype. The face sculpt is exactly like the prototype. I was more specifically worried about the hair and nose. The nose is perfect and so are the bangs. It's actually really hard to find something to complain about. I can't tell if I just got lucky or this is truly how it looks. The skin is not yellow which the pictures led me to believe. On to the mouth paint. It is red, however mine was painted so thinly as it should have been that it literally does not matter. There's also no sign of irremovable white dots in either of the hair sculpts so I'm sorry to the guy who had that issue. This figure is fantastic and I would definitely put it above the Naruto Figuart. The Medicom figures also do not hold a candle to it. I'm immensely satisfied with it and definitely recommend it. It really is perfect in person and is definitely worth it. If you were thinking about buying it, don't waste any more time. :hi5:

Cons: The sword is very flimsy and can't withstand any pressure at all. There's also the lack of faces but we already knew that.

I've actually been waiting for your input, haha. Let's keep out fingers crossed for the next release. The Lee looks kinda funky, and although I'd like a Madara or Jiraiya figure, I'm guessing a ****shi or Sakura is next to complete the team.

I've actually been waiting for your input, haha. Let's keep out fingers crossed for the next release. The Lee looks kinda funky, and although I'd like a Madara or Jiraiya figure, I'm guessing a ****shi or Sakura is next to complete the team.

I'd totally kill for an Itachi or a Madara. I hope they continue the line and also hope they make So6P/KCM/Bijuu Mode Naruto somewhere in the future. I also like the way Rock Lee looks as they even added one of his several "over-animated" faces. I'd prefer for the blocky "lighting" to be painted on, but it still looks fine in my opinion. Can't believe how awesome the Sasuke figure turned out though, to be honest.

Great price.

I bought a second for the incredible price. Its on sale for 10% off, plus the 30% off coupon, and 1-3 day shipping. Paid $30 in total. I think pretty soon the figure won't qualify for 30% off since all the other figuarts figures are excluded.
Screenshot_2015-03-26-20-59-41~2.jpg

You're funny .....

I'm extremely picky and I've seen both. The Medicom figure's face is very off as well as the "growl face". The bangs are terrible and extremely flat. It simply doesn't capture the character's likeness well. Their Naruto is on point, but their Sasuke is not good. The clothes on it are also not sculpted, but actual fabric. The fabric is extremely off-color and it simply looks cheap. These are the reasons I didn't even think about getting one. Like I said, I am very picky. Don't be salty just because you bought a $100+ figure that pales in comparison to the $40-50 figure.

Sasuke is one of my fav anime characters, so it's disappointing when I'm not even curious enough to spend lunch money on what you might argue to be a superior Sasuke figure.

Sasuke is one of my fav anime characters, so it's disappointing when I'm not even curious enough to spend lunch money on what you might argue to be a superior Sasuke figure.

Lol he's my favorite character period (can you tell?), so it's disappointing when I don't give the Medicom figure a second glance. Let's be honest here: The Medicom figure's "skirt" is not shaped correctly and is a little too high up. It is also extremely off-color. Then there's the belt which is ridiculously off-color. The belt tie is also too small. It's so far away from the source material I can't even believe you're trying to defend it. The shirt is gray/purple when it should be gray and the zipper is purple when it should be silver. On to the hair, it's flat. When I say flat, I mean it is very thin where there should be further detail like the SH Figuart included. I also don't like the back of the hair sculpt (the spikes) as they are way too short. I mean, the eyes aren't even lined up correctly on his face. On top of all of this, instead of sculpting the clothes, it's made of cheap fabric. The Medicom figure is far from accurate, yet the SH Figuart actually looks like the character. Hmmm. Not hard to tell which one anyone would actually be "curious to spend their lunch money" on. The Medicom was okay for when there were no other options, but now there is one, and it blows Medicom out of the water.

Exactly he's in my top three love the Medicom the Figuarts one looks horrible.

Im sorry but I just love medicoms naruto figures. When they first came out I was through the roof. Sasuke is an emotionless prick so the sculpt is dead on on the medicom for me and also the sword and the chidori effect are great. Naruto is also sculpted insanly well. Only thing i'll complain about is the clothing but with a few tinkering its easy to manage. I wish they'd make more but thats medicom for you.

Medicom was always king of the anime 1/6 scale figures to me.

Hmmm. Not hard to tell which one anyone would actually be "curious to spend their lunch money" on.
Yep, not hard at all, as you can see from the 2 posts above.

The 2 figures are in different toy categories anyway, so it's kinda unfair to compare them on an even playing field.

You seem to really like your SHF, & I don't want to belittle your purchase. Even if I'm personally not into it, it's cool seeing collectors happy with what they bought. Agree to disagree. Enjoy your figure.

The pics I have of mine are a bit saturated (you can see my embarrassing pics in the Medicom thread, & no, I'm not going to link them :lol), so I might not be doing the figures any favours. I thought I'd better look for some better pics. This is cool:

Click here.

& with fabric clothing, if you're a talented enough seamstress/tailor, or manage to find something similar, or have the money to commission some alternate clothing to be made, that's also an option.

Click here.

& here.

Back