Seraph Studios Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAS Bartlett

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi there fellow freaks! I have recently decided to change my career as I just wasn't happy doing what I was doing (Web Design) and have decided to go into the world of Art. This is something I have always been passionate about and have decided to give it a go. I have a Facebook page which I would appreciate a like on if you have the time :1-1: Seraph Studios on Facebook

The reason I bring this up here is because I plan on basing my work around Movies and Video games for the main which I thought would interest many of you. Obviously there is going to be a copyright issue with a lot of the planned work, which I am working to get resolved if it comes to a point where I want to sell anything.

I have decided to start off with a few practice pieces to just get my skills up and learn a few techniques. The materials I have used are very low budget so the quality of the pieces are not great but its a start. I hope to start producing work to sell within the next couple of months if all goes to plan.

Back