Serang's interview - creativespotlight.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serang

Super Freak
Reaction score
126048414F99C9E60E9802

Hi all,
I just introduce my interview article.
As you know, i am a korean, my english is very poor.
So, i had a miss understanding or sometime wrong messages on this board.
We had a language barrier.

This interview was by e-mail interview, i was wrote korean text and translated.
So, it will be good and correct reference, who interested my works or my stories.
This article, Breaking language barriers between us, and hope to be able to understand each other.
Thank you!

Serang.

Exclusive interview with Sculptor Serang Kim by Henry Gomez.
https://creativespotlights.com/2012/04/26/interview-with-serang-kim-sculptor/

Thats an incredible interview my friend.

It feels great to be a part of a community with other artists and creative people, especially ones with such off the charts talents like you

best of luck and continued success!:clap:)

Thats an incredible interview my friend.

It feels great to be a part of a community with other artists and creative people, especially ones with such off the charts talents like you

best of luck and continued success!:clap:)

Thank you chlipep66!

:clap Great and very interesting interview, Serang. Your work is above the rest its art. I am proud to say I have 2 of your works Spartacus and next month Jimi Hendrix. 2 of my holy grils they will be in my collection forever.:yess:

Great Interview! I Love the "Oldies but Goodies" direction you are taking!

Have you ever considered doing a video series teaching the same techniques you have taught other students? I'm sure there are alot of people out there that would be very interested in purchasing them, and getting someone to do a voice over would be no problem at all...just a thought.

Back