Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah man. This year is a serious cluster**** of POs

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

SS must already be foaming at the mouth on the pricing speculations.

well they do have a choice and I always Hate to speculate on this topic, because it is just personal conjecture, make a small ES and charge more and Pi$$ off Collectors who may not be able to come up with funds to make the purchase or make a large ES and keep the cost down for all collectors get, I know there will be those that do not agree but is just personal speculation, For this my Cap would be $1000 but would prefer $800

Be Cool Temek
Al

Lmfao yeah I too feel the impending "Dooooooom" ;)

P.s. haven't given up Vader (but might if it keeps up like this)

as of right now you are stating that you have 12 PO's on your post, that's some serious S#!t, Jedi, WOW!

as of right now you are stating that you have 12 PO's on your post, that's some serious S#!t, Jedi, WOW!

Lol and don't forget the next Vader PF and Boba, not to Mention the MOTU stuff from PCS. God knows if SS starts up the Turtles again I'm really féked! Then there's the Spidey ASM2 PF lol. God :pray I never imagine I'd be this deep. I'm fairly new so hope I don't burn out. But this recent ramped schedule of releases is probably hitting Just me. And I skipped on a few that I wasn't happy with, which just gave me more room to play with

Lol and don't forget the next Vader PF and Boba, not to Mention the MOTU stuff from PCS. God knows if SS starts up the Turtles again I'm really féked! Then there's the Spidey ASM2 PF lol. God :pray I never imagine I'd be this deep. I'm fairly new so hope I don't burn out. But this recent ramped schedule of releases is probably hitting Just me. And I skipped on a few that I wasn't happy with, which just gave me more room to play with

I would agree you are seriously FKD my Friend, your only saving grace is some of those are in the future, If a piece doesn't give you the WOW! Factor, don't buy it, if the piece is questionable and wish to see in-hand pics before you pull the trigger, like me with Jean Grey, wait

Two statues and now he's in for life! :yess:

:lol:lol:lol you just know the right things to say my Friend :lol:lol:lol

I was actually anticipating this piece when they unveiled Galactus couple years ago. I honestly didn't think I'd keep buying SSC products after Jean and Apocalypse.

Things always come down to quality, scale, and price so I have an idea of where I want to hedge my collection.

List of possible unveils in the next two years I'd like to see, Daredevil and Bullseye are off the list now.

Looking forward to:

Kitty Pryde PF
Nightcrawler PF
Phoenix PF / Dark Phoenix PF
Magneto PF
Juggernaut PF
Sentinel Maquette
Wolverine (90s era brown suit)
Storm (90s era silver costume)
Iceman
Beast
Archangel
Bishop / Jubilee / Professor X (one of those)
Antman
Spider-Man PF
Loki Comiquette
Mr. Sinister Comiquette
Emma Frost PF
Cable PF
Thanos PF

Moon Knight, Dr Strange, Iron Fist, Nova, Luke Cage are all in the air and secondary to the above mentioned.

I was actually anticipating this piece when they unveiled Galactus couple years ago. I honestly didn't think I'd keep buying SSC products after Jean and Apocalypse.

Things always come down to quality, scale, and price so I have an idea of where I want to hedge my collection.

List of possible unveils in the next two years I'd like to see, Daredevil and Bullseye are off the list now.

Looking forward to:

Kitty Pryde PF
Nightcrawler PF
Magneto PF
Juggernaut PF
Sentinel Maquette
Iceman
Beast
Archangel
Antman
Spider-Man PF
Loki Comiquette
Mr. Sinister Comiquette
Emma Frost PF
Cable PF
Thanos PF

Moon Knight, Dr Strange, Iron Fist, Nova, Luke Cage are all in the air and secondary to the above mentioned.

That is quite a impressive list of wants, Rulk and some I would welcome immediately

Al

Yeah, I love my comiquette and I don't see them topping it. But as of late the newer revisits are a bit more sophisticated in presentation
ie- New Cap looks better than old imo, Red Skull, Thor, and I think they could've honestly improve on the last Spider-Man PF... but I probably won't buy it because the comiquette is so amazing.

Also I think they are releasing legendary scale Venom & Spider-Man face-off.

Lol why? You think it won't come out? I'm sure SDCC will fill the gap with a lot more in its place

sm.jpg

well they do have a choice and I always Hate to speculate on this topic, because it is just personal conjecture, make a small ES and charge more and Pi$$ off Collectors who may not be able to come up with funds to make the purchase or make a large ES and keep the cost down for all collectors get, I know there will be those that do not agree but is just personal speculation, For this my Cap would be $1000 but would prefer $800

Be Cool Temek
Al

I agree, the last thing I care about is the ES. I'm thinking it will be closer to $1000 but $800 would be fair.

Looking forward to:

Kitty Pryde PF
Nightcrawler PF
Magneto PF
Juggernaut PF
Sentinel Maquette
Iceman
Beast
Archangel
Antman
Spider-Man PF
Loki Comiquette
Mr. Sinister Comiquette
Emma Frost PF
Cable PF
Thanos PF

I would buy 90% of that list since Apocalypse will be my 2nd X-Men piece as long as the sculpt/pose is well done.

Back