Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for the heads up on Amazon selling the 90s cartoon X-Men series, just purchased all 5. :yess: I been wanting a copy of this series forever. I already have the theme song in my head lol.

While you are shopping, get Wolverine and the X-men as well. Awesome animated series that got cancelled after 1 season. It was really really good.

Threw in that one as well. :hi5:

If this thing does not light up, Instant Fail, a Damaged COH showing potions of the internal workings would be Cool, another thing would be the base, will it be a street scene with maybe have something integrated referencing the X-Men or the Brotherhood.

Al

Agreed on not having light up features. Big time Fail! Damaged COH would be awesome too. As for the base, one foot (since SS likes the raised leg) smashing Xavier's tomb and a few gravestones of the X-Men surrounding it. Or remnants of the X-Men protruding through destroyed Sentinel rubble. Would be expensive but damn impressive. Would also make a killer EX.

Holy crap I just saw this
I'm going to go throw up now. I have to get this but I'm being stretched so thin
Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Agreed on not having light up features. Big time Fail! Damaged COH would be awesome too. As for the base, one foot (since SS likes the raised leg) smashing Xavier's tomb and a few gravestones of the X-Men surrounding it. Or remnants of the X-Men protruding through destroyed Sentinel rubble. Would be expensive but damn impressive. Would also make a killer EX.

you beat me to the punch on that base dream it would cost my Friend and you will enjoy Wolverine and the X-Men :)

Holy crap I just saw this

:lol:lol:lol Did you Make Mud when you saw it my Friend?

Al

:lol:lol:lol Did you Make Mud when you saw it my Friend?

Al
Yeah read the edit! I was like OMG bro. I'm getting him but the impending cost is scaring me. Feel sorta sick and this maquette looks TOO sick!

Yeah read the edit! I was like OMG bro. I'm getting him but the impending cost is scaring me. Feel sorta sick and this maquette looks TOO sick!

You know Jedi where all Doomed some more than others just depends on how many PO's one has :gah:

Al

You know Jedi where all Doomed some more than others just depends on how many PO's one has :gah:

Al

Just gonna my nose and dive in head first at this point. Count me in for PO'ing this one. I'll give up the LSF Vader :(

Just gonna my nose and dive in head first at this point. Count me in for PO'ing this one. I'll give up the LSF Vader :(

WOW! that's quite a statement to give up LSF Vader before the official revel but I understand, for myself I am just going to Kamkazi to the 100th Floor, Swan Dive to the Street on this PO, as stated earlier a Must Have for X-Men Fan.

P.S. Let's not get to Bent over to much Sideshow :lol:lol:lol if so Lubricant and a Reach Around should be offered :wink1:

Al

WOW! that's quite a statement to give up LSF Vader before the official revel but I understand, for myself I am just going to Kamkazi to the 100th Floor, Swan Dive to the Street on this PO, as stated earlier a Must Have for X-Men Fan.

P.S. Let's not get to Bent over to much Sideshow :lol:lol:lol if so Lubricant and a Reach Around should be offered :wink1:

Al

Lmfao yeah I too feel the impending "Dooooooom" ;)

P.s. haven't given up Vader (but might if it keeps up like this)

Back