Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Collosus

If you look at the chest/abdominal in the reveal, it looks very lack lust when it comes to definition and intricacy. I mean, I know the character design is simple, but maybe some exposed wire and gears or something... Idk. We'll see.

@Collosus

If you look at the chest/abdominal in the reveal, it looks very lack lust when it comes to definition and intricacy. I mean, I know the character design is simple, but maybe some exposed wire and gears or something... Idk. We'll see.

You raise a good point, I would be expecting for them to show some kind of mechanic's, flexible conduits and wiring, in-between the armor my Friend but as you well know the revel will put all our hopes and fears to rest SavageHulk :wink1:

Al

I sooner it be a nice clean Sentinal, they can always do a battle damaged version with gears and wiring showing.

Also Magneto surrounded by 8 sentinals would be sweet.

I read that also RocketCat, that was good news to know, I can live with that, now the price and release date

Al

I've got an idea it'll be the same price as Galactus.

This is going to be one of them which will be really hard for me to pass up but I've got quite a big PO list right now & I'm planning on just ordering the Doom, Grey Hulk, Lobo & the XM Wolverine & then not quitting but taking bit of a break from this hobby.

I guess they are, Galactus is pretty straight forward with paint scheme as well in fact it looks like the Sentinel will have more details to it. As for wiring it's nothing complicated and polystone is def not an expensive item. Charge by the inch now I guess.

:censored You SS!!! :cuss:drool

That's what I'm saying. Buncha jerks making awesome statues that I want so bad ;). Haha

I really want to try not to get into X-men statues. Because at that point, the hobby will never end. (I don't think I'll ever not follow the hobby, but I hope one day I can just buy 1 a year.). And bit emphasis on TRY. HAHA

That's what I'm saying. Buncha jerks making awesome statues that I want so bad ;). Haha

I really want to try not to get into X-men statues. Because at that point, the hobby will never end. (I don't think I'll ever not follow the hobby, but I hope one day I can just buy 1 a year.). And bit emphasis on TRY. HAHA

This with a Magneto or Wolvie would rock. OMG!!!

Back