Send in the clowns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is amazing! I want a circus of evil clowns on my shelf, I have The Dead shelf so these are what I need next.

If your offering these, I'd love to take you up on one. I sense a great Sean 'The Clown' Crahan based project coming on.

If your offering these, I'd love to take you up on one. I sense a great Sean 'The Clown' Crahan based project coming on.

Me too, I'd love my jason, freddy and leatherface to be stood next to nine slipknot figures :rotfl, Sideshow should do a deal with them :chew

I am offering these painted and unpainted... I am currently painting more but I have about 4 unpainted not spoken for at the moment.

Me too, I'd love my jason, freddy and leatherface to be stood next to nine slipknot figures :rotfl, Sideshow should do a deal with them :chew

Oh yes they should. But height would be a problem, as would instruments, hence Im happy with a Clown bash for now, as in my opinion he's the most terrifying (other than Mick)

I'd rather a painted than an unpainted, purely because I am the worlds biggest butter fingers with a paint brush.

yeah im not a huge slipknot fan, but i think a set of 1/6 scale detailed figs with detailed masks would be cool. im suprised mcfarlan or someone didnt do a set of figures with instruments like they have done of the kiss figures over the years.

I can paint these in really any way you guys want if you have a pic of something you like :) If the paint job is insane they may run a bit more but Im sure i can keep them close to the normal painted price :)

Back