Send in the clowns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer Klowns is a great movie! I have always loved that film ;)

Here is just another pic right before I add the hair... I tried to get better lighting in this one.

Pinky-clown1.jpg

I think having the makeup really worn and coming off might be a cool look. Maybe smeared.

still lovin this, and yeah killer klowns is a cool movie! you should do the 3 main klowns from that aswel lol.

cant wait to see pennywise when u start him.

yeah killer klowns rocks. after i saw that movie ive never eaten candy floss in the same way ahah. "there like cocoons or something" lol

Added a bit of hair ;) I will offer these in a few different ways...

Pinky-hair-1.jpg

Pinky-hair-2.jpg

that REALLY kicks arse pinkerton! ! love it. id def want one of these heads with the outfit. u doing hands/ clown feet for him aswel??

also mate, whats the chances of a captain spaulding sid haig head sculpt??

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see you apply your style to the classic monsters! Dracula, Franky, the Mummy... That'd be awesome...

Thanks guys and Saintsyn... I have sculpted a Frankenstein already but I made him as a magnet ;) I will post some pics of that since it was originally sculpted as a replacement for the awful Sideshow Franky way back when...lol

Awesome work! :rock
How about a "blue" haired version?
Here's a quick idea I've put together in 5min:
KillerKlownWIP.jpg

Edit: I've tried the ORIGINAL hair too! I've only adjusted the color slightly to red!

Last edited:
Back