SDCC Vader Experimemt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard from people attending comicon that alot of the Vaderkins seemed like they were just thrown together at the last minute. I hope mine is no different because I like to futz around with them when I get them. I hope there is no damage to your figure.

pixletwin said:
I have heard from people attending comicon that alot of the Vaderkins seemed like they were just thrown together at the last minute. I hope mine is no different because I like to futz around with them when I get them. I hope there is no damage to your figure.
I haven't heard the word 'futz' in a long time, and that's the second time you've used it today. :lol

Honestly, its really hard to tell. Like you say, he looks kind of "thrown" in the box. Not packed neatly as all the others have been. The belts crooked and off, the tunic's pinched, the legs tweaked... just looks sloppy.

I'm like you, Pix, I take 'em out and strip 'em down and take a picture of the nude figure on my kitchen counter, then redress them properly... so I'm not too particular about how they're packed. :D

But this one has been tainted. I will always know it.

hey pixletwin, my Order status on the Sideshow website changed to Shipping Soon tonight. Just wanted to let you know! Oh, and my last name begins with W.

2006-04-28 17:21:35

Shipping Soon Contact to cancel.
(But I do live in Hawaii, not sure if that makes a difference)

Updated...

Can someone tell me why UPS listed Vaderkin as being in Salt Lake City (where I am) as of Friday night, ontime for a July 31st delivery last night, now this morning the delivery date has been bumped to tomorrow?!!??

GGGGGUUUUUUHHHHHH.... whine. One whole extra day won't kill me I guess, but Geez... :emperor :maul :emperor

Ya know pix, the same thing happened to me when I got Luke. I was back in Provo and I got it after a wierd two day delay. It was really random. Hope it's not a common thing there; I'm going back up for school next month!

Surprise Surprise, get who just walked back to my office? The receptionist holding the box for Anakin. Here is my quickie review:

Pretty awesome figure, but in all honest truth, my Anakin arm stays on better than my Vaderkin arm! I move his left arm and the right one falls off. The only stiff joint in the whole thing seems to be his left wrist... lol

I will have lots o'FUN futzing around with this guy.

As Vaderkin trckles into your homes, those of you who registered in this thread be sure to let me know. :chew :chew :chew

Back