SDCC Vader Experimemt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes. Led Zepplin. I thought it sounded familiar.
Wor-Gar said:
So, Pixel... any rhyme or reason yet?
No rhyme or reason yet. But its still alittle early... We'll see when more orders start getting converted so everybody keep sending me the info! :D

One more note and it's not necessarily a good one if you got in late on the PPO for any reason (like me, Server victim!)

Just because you may have ordered in the first half hour doesn't necessarily mean you are in the first split shipment PPO group. Yes they took over an hour to sell out but if 60% of the PPO's were fulfilled by 10:20 for example, you will still have to wait 2-3 weeks to get yours shipped.

CS said best way to check is see if your cards have been charged or order status changed by the end of the week/Monday.

Also remember that just because it says Order Placed, doesn't mean you are behind or anything, for my Kit Fisto order it completely skipped the Item(s) Shipping Soon listing and went straight to Shipped after I got the tracking number from Sideshow.

Hey pixletwin, I just wanted to let you know that I am now also a member of this forum, not just Rebelscum:D
Even though I am a newbie here.

Cool. I forgot Viper and a few others were members here too... I will take the astrix off if you would like he he

Updated.... I will tell you this. Looks like you get more love if you are from the Southwest (OK or TX) and if you ordered by phone... Hmmmm.... Interesting he he:lol

As for me. My status is still "Order Placed"... oh wretched thorn.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Mine says 'shipping soon' but I don't have the invoice from my original order, so I don't know what time it was placed.
Awesome. Let us know when the status changes and take pics when you get him! :D

Update mine to "Shipping Soon", Pix. I checked this morning and it had switched over, though I have not received any email from SS regarding the shipping status.

Thanks

Back