SDCC Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the gear on the females, hopefully is minimal, I love all the gear that comes with the males, but some of it is REALLY bulky. I prefer swap out heads, and parts, different weapons, maybe different types of clothing like stalker has his sweater, Scarlett could come with a leather jacket like in the movie (just saying as an example).

Even though alot, if the females cost $150+, I really wouldn't care all that much. I have been wanting them since the line started.

I'm pretty certain that the female characters won't come with a lot of field gear, as the female characters had mainly "support" specialties: Scarlett was Counter Intelligence, Lady Jaye was Covert Operations, the Baroness was the Cobra Intelligence Officer.

I guess it could be argued that Lady Jaye is a field operative, but I don't see her humping the boonies and Sideshow giving her a rucksack and canteens.

I think that the female characters would be fine with submachine guns rather than assault rifles (except for the Baroness) and some tactical webgear but no big backpacks.

I wholly expect the gals to come with just as much gear as the guys. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Scarlett should be as equipped as Snake Eyes was.

Lady Jaye should be about on par with Stalker, but with her javelins.

Baroness, they can give a long coat to, with a go-bag full of goodies ala Firefly.

All should have primary weapons, their "specialty" weapons and back-ups (pistol & knife).

Could go either way. I can see Scarlett and Lady Jaye going the "Flint" route (REMF he is...sorry Kara): primary and secondary weapons, webgear, additional magazines, and standard frag grenades and smoke grenades.

Baroness would / could have more gear, and Jinx would be comparable to the Red Ninjas in terms of weapons.

They could come with laptops, radios, satcom antennas, and other intel type things.

That's more of what I was thinking.

I've said it in a post before (but I can't remember what thread): I'd like to see Sideshow mixing in some of the support guys with the field guys: Doc or Lifeline (prefereable Doc), Mainframe, and most of all Breaker...with an EX bubblegum blowing head sculpt.

GeneralsJoes focuses on the 1:18 guys, but usually has good info. Besides, none of the claims are anything earth-shattering. Did anyone think that they were raise production of environments? The only questionable assertion is that they might slow down the pace, which also makes sense if they're going to start concentrating on the more specialized and sci-fi characters like Zartan.

Confirmation of the slowdown, anyway. Check the product pages of most upcoming stuff:

Viper is now November 2011, Zartan is Q1 2012, etc.

Same deal with the environments.

Back